Persia let a smile cross her face, sweat running down her temples.
It wasn't long until she dropped it again, as her body was pushed to the side by a leg, unable to hold her balance.

The impact was weak enough for her to break free, roll over and get back on her feet again.
She growled, let a curse slip, shaking her fingers to release the tension.

The man in front of her had blood running down his nose and when he showed his teeth through a cheeky smile, red tinted white.

"Come on pretty girl, is that all you got?"

He dared her, waving his hand gesturing for her to come at him.
That was all she needed.

Persia tightened her hands back into fists, locked her jaw shut and rushed towards him.
He knew, tried blocking his side where she aimed,
but she wasn't going for his right at all.

Just in front of him, she dropped to the ground, using the speed she created to kick his feet and knocked his body to the ground.
A measly thud made the ground shake, echoed in her head and made an ache spread between her eyes.

Persia wiped her nose with the back of her wrist, pushed herself towards him off the ground.
Her loose hand gripped at his shoulder and ripped him back down as he attempted to get up.
She swung around, dug her nails into his skin, the other hand crashing into his nose.

A crack, he fell back down.

Persia crawled on top of him, pushed her knee right between his rips making him gasp for air.
She spat the mouthguard into his face,
"What's wrong, pretty boy?"

Her face lowered until there was barely any space between her nose and his.
Heavy breaths shook her body, hot air making her skin crinkle.
"Is that all you got?"

The man looked at her, a smirk spreading.
Hands traveled up her hips, locking in place.

Persia was done, this was too pathetic.

Her face cut through the air, creating a distance before she smashed her forehead into his nose.
The hold collapsed, his hands dropping beside his body.

"Time!"

Persia let go off his shoulders, pushed herself up and let her eyes adjust to the lights again.
Her head was racing, finally filling with the voices of other people as if they hadn't been there the entire time.
People rushed over to the man on the ground in front of her, checking for his pulse.
He whimpered at their ever so slight touches to his nose.

"You broke his nose, Pear."

She turned to follow the voice, put on a small smile at her words.
The brown haired girl had her eyes glued to the medic helping the injured man get up, too embarrassed to meet Persia's gaze.

"Maya." Persia called, looking back at the girl, "I just broke his nose."

Brown strands of hair fell into Maya's face, crossing her arms in front of her chest and shook her head dismissively.
"I guess I should be thanking you then."

Persia pushed herself out of the fighting ring.
"You're very welcome."

Maya laughed and put an arm around her shoulder, pulling her face to Persia's, even if it was coated in sweat.

As if she heard her thoughts, she sniffed at her skin and stuck her tongue out, making a sound like gagging.
"Take a shower."

Persia pushed her away with a laugh, then snatched her hoodie off of a chair and pulled it over her head.
"Come on," Maya was already halfway up the stairs, swaying back and forth at the reeling.
"Let's get out of here before I have to see another broken body part."