12 - The Originals

Start from the beginning

"William... I'm scared.."

—Flashbacks Over—

I felt my ear twitch as I looked over at Y/n, their face covered in fear. "I won't let anything happen to you." I promised. Y/n nodded and looked out the right door, only to scream and jump back.

I looked over and saw Chica and Foxy crowding the door. I punched my fist to the button, the door slamming shut after. I looked over to the left door, seeing the silhouettes of Bonnie and Freddy. I closed the right door as well, picking Y/n up afterwards so I could comfort them.

—Y/n's POV—

Spring held me close to him, looking at both the doors every now and then. "Why are these ones so psycho?" I mumbled, a chill running up my spine as it started to get colder. Springtrap hummed, rubbing his large paw-hand up and down my back.

A knock on the left door sounded.

"Le-eA-eave!" Springtrap yelled as he set me down.

"We're here for you, Afton. Not her." A low voice grumbled. My face paled. Afton?.. Like the child murderer Afton? Surely not.

Suddenly, the left door was being pulled open by a purple paw-hand, like Springtrap's. I yelped as I saw the purple bunny peaking under the door as he pushed it up. After a few seconds, the door was all the way up.

"You're not going to get me." Springtrap growled.

"Okay, Afton," The bear spoke. "You come with us, or," The bear looked over at the bunny. The bunny looked over at me and opened his jaw, acting like he was going to jump at me. I yelped and jumped back, hitting the door button with my elbow. I turned around and saw the duck thing and a fox. I turned around quickly as the bear started talking again.

"We get her." The bear flicked his eyes to me and waved his hand. Suddenly I was grabbed from behind and lifted up quickly. I looked down to see who was holding me only to get a hook pressed into my neck gently. I whimpered as I stared at Springtrap.

Springtrap whipped around and his eyes turned a dark purple, glowing brightly. The fox pressed the hook farther into my neck, causing me to whimper again.

Springtrap looked from me to the bear a couple times. The last time Spring looked at me, I shook my head at him, silently begging him not to go with these psychos. "Don't. Move." The fox growled into my ear.

Springtrap's eyes faded completely back to silver and dimmed almost all the way. "Fine.. I'll go.." Spring sighed. My heart dropped, as did my body as the fox let me go.

"No.. Will please!" I sobbed as I held onto his arm. "Y/n.. let go.." Springtrap sighed, letting his arm hand loose. "No." I stated, latching onto him.

"I'd back up from him. You have no idea what he can do." The duck stated as she grabbed onto my arm and practically ripped me off of Spring.

I sobbed as the bear grabbed Springtrap by his ripped ear, causing his other ear to twitch, and dragged him out of the room. The bunny let the door drop and the duck threw me back into the room. I slammed into the closed door as the fox pressed the door button and quickly moved his arm out.

I sobbed as I slid down the door and curled up into a ball.

Throughout the night I heard Spring screaming and the other animatronics laughing.

What did he do to deserve this?..

I yelped as the doors opened again and the lights of the building turned off. I fell backwards into the hallway, only to see the bear and the fox peaking around the corner at me. I quickly scooted back into the room and hid under the desk, pulling the chair in front of me.

I held my breath as two sets of heavy footsteps made their way to me.

"Please!" I heard Springtrap's distant voice, "Don't hurt them!" In response, he just got a low laugh. It sounded a lot like the bear.

Tears ran down my face as the animatronics feet stepped into the room. Suddenly, a bell that sounded like a grandfather clock rang throughout the whole building. I peaked out from under the desk to see the bear and the fox standing there like they were actually robots, not suits. They both walked out of the room back to where they were before. I quickly crawled out from under the desk and ran to the room where I thought I heard Springtrap in.

As I got there, the bunny and the duck were walking out, the duck had her cupcake again. I watched them walk as they paid no mind to me and went back to the stage. I turned back to the room only to see Springtrap against a wall with intense marks all over him.

Did the try to burn him?!

"William!" I yelped as I ran over and fell to my knees next to him.

Springtrap looked up and into my eyes. His eyes were glowing a dim gold, flickering every now and then.

"Oh my god, Will.." I mumbled as I looked over his body. I looked back up to his eyes as he blinked tiredly, his head rolling so he was facing forward.

"Come on, let's get you home.." I sighed as I wrapped his arm around my shoulders and tried dragging him up, only to be pulled back down and into his lap.

"Let's just rest, love.. Janitors get here at 10..." Springtrap sighed. I sighed as well and rested my head on his metal chest, feeling the warmth from it being burned.

I let Spring rest for about an hour and a half, deciding it was time to go home afterwards.

"Come on.." I sighed, moving out of Springtrap's lap. Spring huffed as he powered his body back up. I wrapped his arm around my shoulders again and helped him up, which took 20 minutes just doing that. Another hour later we were by the door. Springtrap could barely walk, his mechanics were so fucked.

I looked back over at the stage and saw the three animatronics eyes staring directly at us. I glared harshly before turning back to Spring as he sat down to rest.

"If you can find a tool box or something, and you have a strong gut, I can tell you how to fix me.." Springtrap sighed as he leaned his head back. I nodded and quickly ran back to the room he was in, hoping to find a tool box.

Less than a minute later, I found a whole transportable tool shelf. I smiled and grabbed the handle, dragging it out quickly yet carefully.

I set myself on the ground in front of Spring and looked up at him expectantly, wanting to help as quick as possible.

"We have minimum 30 minutes to get me going so we have time to clean up and leave, okay?" Spring clarified. I nodded and smiled softly, feeling the eyes of the animatronics on us.

Those 30 minutes went by slowly. The gut wrenching smell of the rotting corpse legs under the suit was, well, gut wrenching.

Though, by the end of it, I had Springtrap's legs working well, with his help of course. Obviously they weren't the best since I'm no where near professional, but he could walk normally again. I cleaned everything up quickly and wheeled the cart back to where I found it, running out to Springtrap afterwards.

"Let's go home." I smiled. Spring nodded and pressed his nose to my head. "You drive, I'll run." Spring stated, a challenging tone in his voice. "Oh, you're on." I laughed.

1950 words!
Published 11-23-21