12 - The Originals

I sighed as I walked into the new Pizzeria, seeing three animatronics on the stage. A brown bear, a purple bunny, and a yellow... duck? They all seemed to be looking at me as I saw Scott sitting at one of the tables, though they were all facing away from me.

"Hey, Scott." I smiled as I walked over to him. Scott looked up and smiled widely, doing a once over to make sure I was alright. "Y/n! I'm glad you agreed to be a night guard again." Scott greeted thankfully, looking around afterwards.

"No Springtrap?" Scott asked. I raised a brow. "You want a decaying bunny animatronic in your new pizzeria?" I asked. "He'll keep you safe. This place is definitely more dangerous than the fright show." Scott warned. My heart sunk a bit. "I suppose I could've asked.." I mumbled as I looked around.

"I'll be fine, don't worry." I assured, looking back at Scott. He nodded and placed a hand on my shoulder. "I'll come check in tomorrow morning." He smiled before walking to the door.

"Does he think I just know where I'm going all the time?" I grumbled to my self as I watched him leave with my eyes. I turned around to try and find the office, only to see all of the animatronics looking directly at me. My heart sunk as I stared at them.

"Thank god," I heard Springtrap's voice. I was frozen, staring into the eyes of the bear. "I thought he'd stay here all night with- Y/n... back up." Springtrap commanded. My legs did as he said, though without me willing them too.

Springtrap's hands grabbed my waist as he picked me up and ran down the hallway.

Springtrap reached an office room and set me in the chair, rolling me to the corner. Springtrap looked down both hallways before perking his ears up and getting a posture that looked ready to pounce on anything.

"William.. I'm scared.." I whispered as I looked around.

—Springtrap's POV—

"William.. I'm scared.." Y/n's voice rang through my ears.

Flashbacks from the fire ran through my head.

—Flashbacks—

"We don't want to get too close. If she survives then she'll be able to turn us in." The female voice grumbled. "Let walk around the place pouring gas everywhere. Then we'll light it up from outside." She explained. "Got it." The guy responded.

"How can you promise something like that?" Y/n asked with a sob as the building shook again, another explosion. I heard fire crackling getting close to us and I smelled all the shitty systems burning.

"Because-" I stated, though I was cut off by another explosion right outside of the room we were in, causing everything around us to burst into flames, we were surrounded.

"Because," I started again as Y/n's vision started to go in and out. "I love you."

Tears fell down Y/n's face, not having the right words for me. Y/n let out a sob and buried their face into my chest.

I felt some sort of wave go through my body, I didn't know how it happened, or what it was, really. It felt like pain, in the area my heart would be. I let my face bury into Y/n's neck, scared for what could happen to them.

"I love you, Y/n. Please trust me, we're going to make it out." My voice wavered. "I trust you, William." Y/n's small, hoarse voice coming from under me before she fully went limp.

I let out what could be classified as a sob as I buried my face into her neck once more.

"Please find us." I begged as if the firefighters outside could hear me. "Not for me," I whispered, my past horrid actions breathing down my neck. "But for Y/n.."