10 - Guest

I hummed as I heard knocking on my door, burying my face into Springtrap's shoulder more. The knocking continued, getting louder as it went on. "Y/n make it stop." Springtrap grumbled as he tightened his grip on my waist. "I need to get up so I can answer the door..." I mumbled. Springtrap huffed as he opened his eyes and removed his arms from around my waist.

I got out of his lap and stretched as the knocking got even louder. "I'm coming, I'm coming!" I yelled in annoyance. I opened the door, making sure Springtrap was out of view, only to see my mom and dad.

"Mom- what are you doing here?" I asked as I put a hand behind my back and started waving upstairs, hoping Springtrap understood. I closed the door even more so it was just my head peaking through.

"Sweetie! We saw the fire in the newspaper! Are you alright?!" My mom asked as she cupped my face. "Uh, yeah... how did you know I was working at the fright show?" I mumbled as I waved my hand even more, praying that Springtrap would move. Yet, I didn't hear anything in response.

"Let us come in, dear. We need to make sure you're alright." Mom smiled sweetly, ignoring my question. Oh fuck..

"No, no, I'm okay. You see me, I'm fine-" "Please Y/n, let us in. Your mother wouldn't shut up." My dad groaned, making me smile a bit. "I mean my house is a bit dirty-" "Oh be quiet, your house in never dirty!" Mom exclaimed as she pushed the door open.

Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck.

"See? Perfectly clean!" My mom exclaimed. I turned around. Fuck fuck fuck fuck. Springtrap wasn't there. Oh thank god.

"It does smell quite bad though. You should get that checked out, Y/n." My sad commented as he looked around. I laughed nervously as I looked upstairs. "Let me go change out of my uniform. I kinda crashed as soon as I got her last night. I'll be right back." I smiled before speed-walking to the stairs. "Don't rush! We'll be fine!" My mom called after I turned the hallway corner. I booked it to the stairs and went up them two at a time.

I burst into my room and saw Springtrap looking at pictures I had on my dresser. Spring looked over and smiled when he saw me. "Thank god. I'm so sorry you have to be up here. I didn't expect them to-" Springtrap cut me off as he placed his hand over my mouth. "It's okay, Y/n. I don't mind." Spring smiled. I smiled back from under his hand and nodded. Spring took his hand away and looked back at the pictures.

"Are those your parents? And you?" Spring asked as he pointed at a picture, obviously trying not to get to close.

I shuffled over and looked at the picture, smiling when I realized which one it was. I was around 5 in the picture, my mom was trying to get me to settle in her lap while my dad laughed to the left of us. We were sitting on the floor, a red velvet on the ground and as the background.

"Yep. I was about five. That one," I pointed to the picture next to it. It was the same backdrop, clothes and position but it was the next day when I was more under control. "That whole shoot was about 5 minutes, then my parents took me to get ice cream." I explained, smiling at the memory. Springtrap stared at the two pictures, his breaths becoming more deep and long.

"Are you okay?" I asked as I placed my hand on his shoulder. Spring looked over at me as I saw a weird black liquid coming out of his eyes. "William, what's wrong?" I asked, gently nudging his body so he would face me. Springtrap looked down as his eyes dimmed and he rested his head on my shoulder. "Can you tell me what's wrong?" I whispered, rubbing his back. "Little you reminds me of my daughter." Spring whispered. "Oh, William, I'm so sorry." I whispered as I hugged him tighter.

Springtrap picked me up and wrapped his arms around my body, holding me close. "I'll always be here for you, Will." I promised. "I know, love. And I appreciate you for saying that." Springtrap whispered back. Love? I brushed it off and decided to focus on helping Springtrap.

755 words !
Published 11.9.21