Lily of the Valley

Start from the beginning

"Hello, I'm Kim Doyoung." He greeted them again. The girl looks at him with surprise, staring at him with confusion. 

"We canceled the photoshoot because the flower did not make it. I'm sorry for still coming." The girl stated, glancing at people passing at her also to the photographer that's busy looking at her laptop. 

"Oh, It's fine. I will just greet the photographer-nim." Doyoung thanked the staff, flashing his gummy smile and walking to the photographer's location to greet her briefly then said his goodbye. 

"Hello, I'm Kim Doyoung. I heard that the shoot is canceled. I'm about to leave but I just greeted you briefly," Doyoung bows his head and sees the lady stand up and politely greet him. They exchange looks but the girl is confused seeing him. 

"Hello. NCT?" She asked, her face startled, but jerked her head to look at her phone.

"I don't think you have scheduled with me today. The photoshoot is next week. I'm waiting for the trainees but the flower did not appear on time so I need to reschedule it." She said and glanced at Doyoung with confusion. 

--

Doyoung's weird schedules continue as he keeps being dragged out but only to find out that he isn't supposed to be there or it was canceled. Doyoung massages his temple. The stress started to build up inside of his brain and he feels tired. His eyes look sluggish and his face is pale. The manager is also as tired as him. The final schedule is the recording. Doyoung tried so hard not to be upset but he clearly is queasy! He wanted to call his members and whined at them. He was supposed to have a free day and only have a night recording schedule but he was stock having hoax schedules. Like someone is messing with him. 

"Hyung, who made my schedule?" They were in the car coming back to the company. They went to Incheon only to find out about the different artists scheduled that day. They wasted their time. He sounded annoyed and the manager only shook his head because some girl staff handed him the schedule before he went to the dorm to get Doyoung. 

"The staff gave it to me. I couldn't remember her name but she said that you'll be busy till midnight." The manager says, thinking of the trouble they experienced today. 

"But hyung, isn't it weird that we went to the location only to find out that it was a mistake? I'm tired, but I still have a recording. I hope this won't be a misstep anymore, though if it is. I swear. This will be epic." Doyoung asserts that the manager is focused on the road and the thoughts in his head. The doubt of suspicion started to form in his mind. He glances at the idol in the back seat. He's glad that Doyoung isn't mad and kind enough to tolerate it because if it happened to him, he would surely snap and blame it on his manager. 

Doyoung opens his eyes to see they arrived at the company building. He gets out of the car to walk into the elevator. He first goes to the men's toilet to wash his face to remove the paint sleepiness in his system before he proceeds to the recording studio. 

The cramped room has mild light. Doyoung likes the mood and he feels relaxed. Thank god, this schedule isn't a hoax because the producer is expecting him. 

Doyoung sees the girl she did not recognize giving him a bottle of water. She thanks her a bit before starting to blend his voice. When he thought he's ready, he started to sing. 

Twenty minutes and Doyoung is struggling to reach a high note. Furthermore, the bottle of water that the staff gives him is already depleted. He needs to refill but his mouth is burning. The heat on his throat is hurting Doyoung. He bends down and looks at the water that is now empty. His eyes are full of tears, he couldn't breathe and the producer has been calling for him but Doyoung is breathing heavily at the ground, trying to catch air.