"Wish your mum a happy Christmas for me," Hermione told Ginny.

"I will," The two girls exchanged a hug. "Come on you two, let's go get hugged to death."

Molly Weasley was already squeezing Ron halfway to death when they finally got to her. The boy looked very grateful someone else was here to receive such an award winning hug.

"Look mum, the girls are here," Ron tried to pull away.

"The girls?" Molly had been under the impression that Hermione was going to her parents, so she didn't know why her son had said girls, applying to multiple of them. And then her jaw dropped, her hand clutching onto the martial of her dress above her heart. "No... oh, oh my... what? When? Why was I not informed!"

Lea gave Mya a look, who turned that looked between the two Weasely kids. Ginny and Ron both going a bit red.

"I thought you were going to tell her," Ginny pointed at Ron.

"Me?" He pointed at himself. "I've already been down this route before. I am not the one that informs people."

"Never mind you two," Molly pushed past her children, pulling Mya and Lea down for a hug. "We've missed you, so very much! I'll have to make up some beds, move some people around, but it will all work out."

"Thank you, so much Molly, for giving us a place to stay," Lea smiled as they pulled away. 

"It's not a problem at all," Molly smiled right back, some tears pricking at her eyes. "I-I'm just so happy you two are alive! This is marvelous news this time of year, simply wonderful. Come on, everyone, we need to get going. The floo network is probably all backed up right now."

***

When they arrived back home at the Burrows they had been greeted with Arthur, Bill, and his new fiancé, Fleur. Or, as Ginny liked to call her behind her back, Flem. 

"So, the girls will be in Ginny's room, Fleur, we can move you into Charlie's old Room with Tonks. Which means, oh dear," Molly tapped her chin. "Well, we can put Remus and Sirius in... Percy's room. Yes, that should all work out quite well."

"Mum, why don't you just put Fleur and Bill together," Ron suggested.

"No, no, no," Molly swiped the idea down right away. "They will do fine in their own rooms, this is the plan."

"It's not like they aren't just going to sneak around together," Ginny rolled her eyes, mumbling under her breath.

Mya couldn't help but giggle. "Just be lucky you now have Lea and I as your roommates for the next couple of weeks."

"Believe me, I am thrilled," Ginny told her. "Come on, let's get our trunks in my room."

"Oh look whos coming up the walkway," Arthur took off his reading glasses while he peered out the window. "It's the twins!"

Mya picked up her truck. "Yes, let's go to your room, Ginny."

When she tried to go up the stairs, Harry stood in her way. "Hermione told me to make sure you confront your feelings."

"You don't want me to feel my feelings right now," Mya hissed in a low voice. "Because right now, Harry James Potter, my feelings feel like hitting someone."

Harry still stood his ground. "Hermione is more frightening to me than you are."

Mya cursed at him because it was already too late, the front door had opened and Molly was already greeting her sons. Even if she could get past Harry, he would still see her, and Lea. Lea was definitely a problem in this situation, as one look at her he would-