Invincibility

Silana scrutinized the room in fear. She gasped at the sudden thought. It was the same basement she was taken to that night. In her flashback. She stared at her father and then studied the room again. The same tiles on the floor, same wallpaper and blood stains, and even the same exact table, she herself laid on at the age of 4.

"It's stayed in condition. That is a fact. I didn't know I'd ever have to use this room again, but of course you're finding out things like always. Things that shouldn't be known." He said inching closer. Silana knows exactly what he's talking about. Maynarrah.

"The god of blood and suffering is quite a mystery. October 3, 1967, Maynarrah went around her whole village killing every single person. This was a pattern for over 120,000 other villages with 80 civilians in each. That comes around to 9,600,000 victims. Anyways, that symbol is there because we were offering you to Maynarrah. You are her subject in our custody." He ranted. This way she finally knew why she had such a disturbing mark on her back.

The father unexpectedly grabbed Silana's chin and examined her cheek. He looked at her in annoyance because someone healed the gruesome wound.

"I'm going to make sure your life a living nightmare. A hell hole for liars like you to be locked in." Her father said with confidence. The man reached for his dagger when Silana kicked him.

"What the heck you brat?!" He grabbed the leash and tied it to a pillar. "Get on your knees," he demanded.

Silana complied and got on her knees. Her father took the dagger and stabbed her in the thigh. She whimpered and tried to move her arms towards the injury.

"Keep your hands behind your back!" He ordered. "We're going to that garden later. We will keep going to offer your blood to Maynarrah"

She tried to think positive, but nothing was positive about her life except the garden. Even that brought pain to her in the end. Silana laid her head back and had to except, this was the miserable and endless life she had to suffer in.