|| ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟘 ||

Alex's POV:

-Phone call-

Alex: Why are you telling Liam about my biological father being a bad man!? He's only know me for 2 years and has treated me better then Patrick ever did.

Lisa: I wasn't talking about Anthony I was talking about Patrick.

Alex: Oh. Well I might coming home with Arianna.

Lisa: The little girl you told me about?

Alex: Yeah. She's 16 now.

Lisa: She's like what? 7/9 years older than Avery?

Alex: Don't bring my daughter into this. You didn't even know Avery. In fact neither did I but she was my kid.

Lisa: Whatever. I like Scarlett better anyways.

Alex: Uhh don't bring my girlfriend into this either.

Lisa: yeah yeah. I'll call you later. The twins should be awake now.

Alex: Bye mom.

Lisa: bye baby, love you.

Alex: Love you too.

-end call-

After the flight to LA for our Layover we wait in the lounge.

Alex: I'm going to go to Starbucks do you guys wants something?

Barry: No thank you

Michelle: No thank you

Scarlett: I'll follow you baby.

Alex: Okay let's go.

Scarlett and I get to Starbucks and I thank the lady and pay for our drinks.

Scarlett: Are you excited to see Arianna again?

Alex: I'm nervous... I made her that promise in 2017 and now it's 2020. What if she doesn't want me to adopt her? What if she's mad at me for leaving her? What if she's never going to forgive me if she is mad? I can't promise her anything anymore if I don't live up to that promise.

Scarlett: Alex you're going to be fine. Okay? You're going to be just fine. And if she is mad at you than we stay there until you have her forgiveness.

Alex: oh my god... The kids.... What if they don't like her? What if I spend more time with her then I do with our kids? What if I'm a terrible mother to the four kids and a great mother to Arianna? What if I never pay attention to Rose or Liam or Brian or Nova? I'm going to be a terrible mother aren't I?

Scarlett: Hey! No you aren't going to be a bad mother to them because you're a great mother. You're a great mother to Rose, to Liam, to Brian, and to Nova. Okay? Stop overthinking what you're going to do in the future. You never know what's going to happen unless you live it. Did you live it?

Alex: No

Scarlett: Exactly! Stop overthinking it before you live it because you are an amazing mother and you are the love of my life so I'm never ever going to let you go through something by yourself.

~time skip to when we land in Guam~

When we land in Guam the Governor and Lt.Governor are the to greet us since Michelle and Barack are with us.

Lou Leon Guerrero(The Governor): Mr and Mrs. Obama it's an honor to have you here on our Island. It's also nice to see you again Ms.O'Brien.

Alex: Nice to see you too Governor. This is my girlfriend, Scarlett Johansson.

Lou: Nice to meet you Ms.Johansson.

Scarlett: Nice to meet you too.

Lou: We booked you the presidential and Junior suit at the Onward Waterpark Resort. I hope you find your time here in Guam eventful.

Alex: I sure we will.

We all get into the limo and head too the resort. The Obamas' exit the car but Scarlett and I head to the adoption center. Once we get there I get all nervous but calm down when Scarlett holds my hand. We enter and see the owner who I met in 2017.

Alex: Is she here Steph?

Steph: She's been waiting for you.

Steph leads us to the living room and we see a teenager playing with other kids.

Steph: Ari... Guess who's back.

Arianna looks up and sees me and Scarlett. I smile when I see her and she runs over to me and hugs me tight and I hug her back.

Arianna: I missed you so much.

Arianna sobbed into my chest and I tighten my grip around her, silently crying myself.

Alex: I missed you too Ari... I have always missed you.

Ari pulls back from me and she smiles at Scarlett.

Arianna: Hi I'm Arianna. You are Alex's girlfriend right?

Scarlett: Yes. I'm actually the reason we came to Guam.

Alex: I told Scarlett about you and instead of Italy she decided it was time for me to come back to you.

Arianna: Thank You Scarlett.

Scarlett: No need to thank me. How about we sign those adoption papers now?

Once we sign the papers I book a room for Arianna that has a single bed so Scarlett and I can have the best seggs of our lives here on the island.