Waiting for Tomomi to recover

Start from the beginning

Hirozaku's Capricorn Zodiac has gone up to Rank 2! Hirozaku is now capable of fusing more Capricorn personas!

            "Now then, I'll see you next time." Yurina says as she leaves. After practice, Hiro and Kap head off to a nearby Velvet Room location. He hasn't noticed how many of those doors pop up everywhere. Once he is in, he sees everyone there, everyone except Igor. "Welcome to the Velvet Room, my young student." Agatha says. "Unfortunately, my master isn't available at the moment, so for now, I am here." Agatha says, then she starts to ponder a little bit. "Nothing in this room happens without a reason. The Velvet Room is tied to your very heart, my young student. I'd like for us to do some chatting whenever you find the time to do so." Agatha says. "Yeah sure. Whatever." Hiro replies. Hiro feels some genuine happiness coming from Agatha. Afterwards, time stops within the Velvet Room and Hiro hears a voice in his head.

"I am thou... Thou art I...

Thou hast acquired a new companion...

With the Zodiac of the "Cancer", your journey is one step closer to it's end..."

            Hirozaku is now capable of making Cancer personas. Time resumes and Agatha gives a warm smile. "How interesting. I've heard of my predecessors also forging their own links with their guests, but I didn't think that I would also be with the guest." Agatha comments as she places down a stamp on a piece of paper to reveal the Cancer, flipping it over to reveal herself. She does a soft chuckle. "I'm sure you and I will be rather close, my student. Until we meet again." Agatha says as Hiro leaves the Velvet Room.

5/22/2020

            Hiro and Rikiya are chatting together, just making some light conversation before Ai approaches them. "Hiro-kun, Rikiya-kun, did you see your results?" Ai asks. "Uhh... Results for what?" Rikiya asks. "Results for our midterm. It's today." Ai says. "Ah crap... I was hoping that wasn't soon." Rikiya mutters. "Come on. Let's bite the bullet here." Hiro replies. They get to the midterm board to see the results. Rikiya scored relatively low while Ai and Hiro are at the top 10. "Jackpot." Hiro mutters. "Woah... Are you two some super geniuses?" Asks Rikiya. Hiro got the respect of his peers. Time flies by, and Hiro is reading his Ugly Duckling book, increasing his expression stats.

5/25/2020

            A few days later, Hiro wakes up and he and Kaoru have breakfast. "So, Hiro, I hear that you passed your midterm?" Rin asks. "Yeah, ma. I did pretty good." Hiro replies. "That's great to hear." Rin praises. "I think I passed too. I don't know where to find my results." Kaoru says. Rin does a small chuckle. "Well, we'll ask your teacher." She says. The doorbell then rings. "Hirozaku, would you get that?" Rin asks. Hiro stands and gets to the door. "Yes?" Hiro asks before he opens the door, to have a shocked face on him. "Yo, Hiro! Let's go to school." Hirozaku is greeted by Rikiya and Ai. "Huh?" Hiro replies. "I found out where you and Rikiya live so I came to meet you two. I hope you don't mind." Ai says. "Even so, you don't gotta come and get me. We ain't in grade school." Hiro replies. Ai turns around to Rikiya's place. "But I'll be honest, I had no idea your house was right in front of Rikiya's." Ai adds. "Yeah, you could call that a shocking truth. I was also surprised when I first found out." Rikiya replies. "Well, come on, let's hurry and go!" Rikiya requests. "Tomomi is still out for now and I didn't wanna be lonely, so let's go!" Rin then gets to the door. "Oh, are those friends of yours, Hirozaku?" Rin asks. "Hi! I'm Rikiya Tanimoto! We met before, I think!" Rikiya says. "Good morning. My name is Ai Yoshinaga. It's a pleasure to meet you." Ai greets with a gentle bow. "Come on in and have a cup of coffee while he and Kaoru finish getting ready." Rin offers before she heads back to the kitchen. "Really? Thank you very much!" Rikiya thanks. "Pardon the intrusion." Ai says as well as both of Hiro's friends enter his home. "This is just great and heavy" Hiro mutters to himself.

            The four get to their way to school. "That was some good coffee! Black coffee!" Rikiya says. "Don't try to sound tough, you sissy." Hiro says. "It was a very nice coffee, Hiro-kun." Ai compliments. "Yeah! Hiro's mom makes the best food!" Kaoru replies. "Yeah, ma's got a hell of cooking potential. I can also cook from time to time." Hiro comments. "No way, you can cook?" "Damn right. I can probably prove it by making a lunch or two for ya." Hiro says. "You are acting like quite the big brother." Ai replies. "Huh?" "Yeah, you are seriously giving the vibes of older brother. Not only here but during our time at Lethe. You're oddly protective of him." Rikiya says. "Hey!" "Don't give us that look, big bro." Ai says, teasing a little bit. "Shut up!" Hiro snaps, causing Kaoru to hide a small chuckle.

            Later on, they all drop off Kaoru and head off to Gastro High, once they have arrived, Ai does a gentle bow before turning to leave for her duties, only to suddenly bump into someone. "Yo! You good?" Hiro asks as he and Rikiya help her up. "Sorry! I didn't see you there!" The other person says. They look up to see a relatively fit junior with black framed glasses. He is currently wearing the Gastro High uniform but you can see his muscles within his clothes "Are you okay?" He asks, extending his hand to Ai. "Oh, thank you. Who are you?" Asks Ai. "I'm new here, so I'm still trying to find my way around. The name's Satoshi Kurisu. What's yours, beautiful?" Satoshi asks, making Ai go red. "I-uhh-it's-" Ai continues to stutter. 'Is she a hopeless romantic?' Rikiya and Hiro think simultaneously. "You there, Kurisu." Megumi's voice says as she approaches from behind. "I would request that you don't philander around too much." Megumi says. "Right. Right. Maybe you can help me? I'm trying to find the teacher's office." Satoshi says. "Very well. Chiba, Tanimoto, may I ask you two to help him?" Megumi requests. "Wait, why us?" Rikiya asks. "Ai and I have a busy morning. It's a simple request. If you are late, I shall help." Megumi says as she and Ai leave. Later, Hiro and Rikiya take Satoshi to the teacher's office. "Well, here it is, pal." Hiro says. "Thanks, bud. Say, you guys seem pretty good, how would you like to try my parents' new gymnasium?" Asks Satoshi. "No thanks. I'm pretty much in hell with PE." Rikiya replies. Hiro ponders for a bit, as it can increase his stamina back at Lethe. "All right. I'm down." Hiro says. "That's great! Here is the location and I know we can be the best of pals! So, can I get your name?" Satoshi asks with a smile. "I'm Hirozaku Chiba. Call me Hiro." Hiro replies. "I will do just that, Hiro!" Satoshi says with a smile. Hiro can feel the optimism coming from his senpai. Time suddenly stops and Hiro hears a voice.

"I am thou... Thou art I...

Thou hast acquired a new companion...

With the Zodiac of the "Horse", your journey is one step closer to it's end..."

            Hirozaku is now capable of making horse personas. Time resumes once again. "All right, I should be getting inside. Talk with you, Hiro!" Satoshi goes inside the teacher's office. "I didn't peg you to be a guy that works out." Rikiya says. "I have a baseball bat. I gotta swing that bitch hard and endure whatever bullshit the shadows throw at us." Hiro replies. "True. True. Well, I should get to class. I've been giving Tomomi the notes for our classes and have been helping her." Rikiya says. "Ya sure it ain't the other way around?" Hiro asks. "Ha ha." Rikiya replies sarcastically.