🥀💧Blue Hydrangea🍰💙

Very sorry for the long wait, I got extremely sick again (I tend to get super sick during November through February)

TW!! Includes Death 💀💀

︻⋆︻⋆︻⋆︻⋆︻

"Sam and I blew up George's house!- Oh I wasn't supposed to say that..." Hannah stuttered as she and Boomer were inside the bank in progress. "You did what-?" He asked as he frog hat also questioned what she said. It was a true pity, because the mushroom brunette heard it all. His own father destroyed his own home, that reminded him of his kingship and what he was proud of. George was just going to ask Sam if he wanted to go hunt down more tridents for his bank, but now...he was devastated.

He walked away from the site and back to where his 'cottage' was, which was replaced with a cat cafe. "I shouldn't be surprised." George muttered as he walked far away from it, he was an absolute disappointment to his family. Sam destroyed his proud work, Ponk being done with him, and Quackity despising his soul. "What am I good for now? Go back to being someone's puppet?" He wanted answers to why his existence didn't matter anymore on the server. His items taken away and stolen from him, almost beaten up every time he made an appearance.

George wanted to pay back; he really was starving that vengeance. He needed to make people feel his suffering. Nobody had told Ranboo nor Tubbo what Sapnap and him had done to their son Micheal. Guilt was a horrible wash up in his stomach, he knew he wasn't very strong so he couldn't do anything. If George had no purpose on the server, then why was he still here? The brunette scratched the XD mark engraved into his neck as it started to glow green. "How may I assist you George?" The echo in DreamXD's voice caused such pain hearing it.

"I-," He stopped for a moment looking at the gaze in front of him while the god floated behind him waiting for his response. "I'd like to....have my lives taken please." George asked as the words were forced off his chest. "Your canon lives? Why would that be necessary?" He asked, as his several eyes started to open through the crack on the D on his mask. The god of the end and creative was just a black figure of chaos. "Please, just do it. I'm still your friend, I won't break our deal." George choked out as the life he could feel from his body was draining slowly.

"Your story was supposed to last longer than this George....but as my friend wishes." DreamXD sighed as he held the mushroom brunette as he slowly turned the other's body into hydrangea petals. George closed his eyes as the top of his head started to fade to the beautiful blue petals. The wind grasping them and carrying the precious gift away to a more calming place. "What a pity..."

˚ ◌༘♡ ⋆。˚ ꕥ

Wilbur waited down there in his limbo. Leaning on a pillar, sitting on the floor, as the empty train track was silent. He was quite alone and bored, he did regret letting his father kill him. Guess he was serving his punishment of all the pain he gave to his own brother and Tubbo. Wilbur's thoughts were gone the split second when the floor began to rumble, as the light of a train came down to his stop of limbo. The blue hydrangea petals swooped along with the train as they fell to Wilbur's feet. Who was here, and how?

Someone he never expected stepped out with miserable eyes and the longing of loneliness. "George? What the bloody hell are you doing here?" He was shocked by the other British man he had some tension with. "I...I'm dead." George murmured, it was obvious but why? "How did you die? Come on, sit down with me, I don't bite." Wilbur guided him over to where he sat. "I asked..I asked a god to kill me, because I knew I didn't have a purpose on the smp." George had it harsh coming out of his mouth.

The burning dying tears stained his eyes as they were black scars dragging down his face. "Wha- So you just asked to die like me? That's kinda pathetic." Wilbur spat as the words gave the other a flinch as he held himself. "Wilbur I had nobody. Dream chose to manipulate and power over me, and Sapnap is already dealing with Karl and Quackity. Everyone hates me and would basically bully me. Punch me, hurt me, make me miserable, and steal all my stuff I had on me. So I chose death so I didn't have to feel that pain again every damn time I wake up." George ranted as he was out of breath, finally talking about all his struggles was something he wished, and what he got.

"Oh George..." Wilbur mumbled as he grabbed George and gave him a warm loving embrace. It was nice, it was comforting, it was such a reassurance to him. "You're not alone anymore. You have me and we might as well be here for 100 years, as it's been like 8 years so far." Wilbur let the miserable brunette rest towards him in his chest, as he clinged onto him when the train breeze went by leaving the two dead. Wilbur's hair was a mess with a white streak growing in his hair, and soon the other brunette would have it as well like he did in a few years down here.

"We can remain at rest here and let our souls wander where they'd like. Mmh?" Wilbur told George as he agreed to the gentle sweet thought. He wanted to rest, to sleep forever and let his mind flow down the river to a small relaxing pond. No movement, just peace. "I'd like that."

˚ ◌༘♡ ⋆。˚ ꕥ

"Tommy! Look at the new ghost friend I found!" The ghost of Wilbur still remained on the smp but soon emerged a new friend. "Ghostbur are you seeing shit aga-" The teenager stopped looking at the other ghost with ghostbur.

"Hello! I'm Ghostnotfound! But you could call me 404 too!"

︼⋆︼⋆︼⋆︼⋆︼