Part 9

*Karina's P.O.V*

I'm currently in my room, I've been stuck here for about 4 hours now trying to pack the stuffs I need, and also trying to find nice clothes to wear.

Clothes scattered on the floor at this point I don't care if those clothes are branded or not, I just really need something good to wear.

"How about this black dress?" I asked myself looking at the mirror seeing if it'll fit me.

"Too formal."

"Too masikip."

"What the heck even is this?" I threw the sira sirang clothes outside of my closet.

"Too dark."

"Too light."

"What the heck I can't pick anything! And why the heck would I try to wear a dress sa trip? I must be out of my mind!" I shouted due to frustration, throwing the last piece of clothes on to the ground before laying on top of the scattered clothes on the floor.

*Ding*

I Carried myself up sloppily and made my way to my phone who just dinged. Who tf messaged at this time of day? I swear to God if this is a meeting I'll-

"Oh, it's winter.."

Winter
Karina

Saan pala tayo mag kikita?
(Seen)

At The back parking lot of
the AE building.
(Seen)

Alright! We'll see you there nalang.
(Seen)

Who are you with?
ningning ba?
(Seen)

Yup, sya mag dradrive.
(Seen)

Alright, ingat kayo.

See you, winter.
(Seen)

See you;)
(Seen)

Did she just-

Maybe she just missed clicked it, yes yes she missed clicked it. I don't feel frustrated anymore, in fact I'm determined to find an ootd.

"Kanina ka pa dyan jimin." Manang went up to me, i swear to God whenever I needed her the most she always pop out of nowhere.

"Manang I can't pick an outfit!" I complained. She laughed and started to fix the clothes that are on the floor.

"Nasa dress to impress ka na ka na jimin ah." I rolled my eyes before speaking. "Manang, we're going on a trip- kung mag pajama nalang ak-"

"Oo na, iiyak ka na eh." She jokingly said making me roll my eyes.

"pero hindi naman kayo isang buwan don 5 araw lang pero pang isang buwan na yung nasa maleta mo." She scanned my luggage and removed some of the useless things, leaving my clothes and stuffs for my hygiene.

"Wag ka na magalit, ang aga aga nakasimangot ka na."

"Opo manang." I simply answered, manang then picked random clothes lining them up for me to pick.