Chapter6:The Big Trap

Start from the beginning

"Shit. It's gotta be Tommy.", Lexy says and I can't believe this. Chucky might be in a whole new doll.

"What, your sister's doll?", I ask Lexy confused. Then she looks at me and nods.
"I thought you said you checked him out.", Devon asks Lexy confused. Didn't she check her out?

"I did. Now he's missing", Lexy says and my eyes widen. It has to be Chucky.

"What", I say to all of them surprised. What the hell. Tommy has to be Chucky.

"Since when", Jake asks surprised and a little mad.

"Well, how's that even possible?", Devon says confused looking at us.

"This is serious. We have to find him.", Jake says to all of us. Great. More killing.

" I have an idea.", Devon says to us and we immediately look at him.

"Andy Barclay.", Devon says to all of us and we all get confused. Who the hell is Andy Barclay?

"Who's Andy Barclay?", Jake asks Devon and we are all thinking that.

"He was this kid in the '80s whose babysitter was murdered. He always said Chucky did it. The whole Charles Lee Ray connection, everything, it all comes back to Andy Barclay.", Devon says to us.

"Well, you think he'll know how to find Chucky?", I ask Devon curious to get this over with.

"Maybe.", Devon says to us. Okay. Great. Awesome. I'm already scared.

"Let's do it. Let's talk to him.", Jake says to all of us.

"My house, after school. Come as soon as you can.", Lexy tells us and we all look at each then nod.

             ===————————===

I'm in my room and I get a text from Junior. I open my phone.

"Hey, my mom just told me she has cancer. I don't even know what to do", the text says from Junior.

I can't believe his mom had cancer, my dad died from cancer. I feel bad because he's going to go through it.

Then I text back," It's going to be okay, I understand what your going through. My dad kinda died from cancer so I understand.", the text says.

Then when I was about to press send. I was hesitant. I took a big breath and pressed send to the message

Then Junior texts me back. "Sorry I didn't know.", the text says with a sad emoji.

I smile sadly at the text, "It's alright, your the first person I have told", I send the message with a sad smile.

I think Junior is warming up to me hopefully. Lexy is still his girlfriend and I have to respect her. I just will have to be Junior's friend for now. I have to support them as a good friend would.

Then I remember to go to Lexy's house to form a plan to finally kill Chucky. My mom. I haven't even talked to her in a long time because I have been busy.

I go outside and go onto my back and head towards Lexy's house to get ready. I just hope this plan works and no more killings happen.