Chapter6:The Big Trap

I can't believe Chucky might be alive, but the strange part is how.

Chucky is my biggest problem now because he wants to kill us and I thought he was but guess not.

That's another problem too. Junior. We tried to tell him the truth. But yet again no one believes us unless they see it for themselves.

And here we are, at school after everything happened. I mean you would think no school because of what happened.

We are on our own and no one is going to believe us anyway so we have to work together.

I can't even believe so much has happened over the month. Almost every time, dying and we still have to fight for our lives.

We are all in class watching a dumb science video, I'm not even paying attention to.

The stupid video is about birth, it's disgusting. What the hell are we even watching?

"Okay, let's simmer down, guys", Ms. F says to our disgusted faced on the video. Then we hear a knock on the door.

"Rachel Fairchild, you're under arrest for the murders of Mega McVey, Oliver Hayden, and Detective Sean Peyton.", Devon's mom says coming into the room.

What the hell? She has to be framed by Chucky. Chucky killed all those people, how did it lead to her?

"What? Are you joking?", Ms. F asks shocked. Then the cop puts cuffs on her to arrest her. Why in front of the classroom?

"Mom. She didn't do it", Devon says to try and save Ms. F from getting arrested.

"Lower your voice. How do you know she didn't do it?", Devon's mom says to her son.

"I just do.", Devon says not wanting to say the real reason.

"I'll see you at home.", Devon's mom says leaving the room.

We all stand up and get out of the room. What the hell is happening?

"No, stop! Please!", I say to her running after her hoping she doesn't get framed.

She looks at me confused then Lexy comes next to me. "Devon's right. We know she didn't do it", Lexy tried to say to her.

"All right, let's go.", Devon's mom says leading her away.

I see them walk away. Shit. What are we going to do? This is a big problem. What the hell?

"Go ahead, and go back into the classroom.", a teacher says to us.

"We should have told 'em about Chucky.", Devon says and my eyes widen. What the hell? We can't just say that?

"Yeah, brilliant. Because I've always wanted to be institutionalized. How about you", Lexy says with sarcasm annoyed.

"Lexy's right.", Jake says to all of us because we can't. They won't believe us.

"We can't just tell anyone. We have to find him and kill him.", I say annoyed because I thought he was dead.

"But we did kill him. I mean- we were all there.", Devon says annoyed. We all want Chucky to die.

"We all saw what happened to McVey. He's still out there.", Jake says and we all look at each other worried and annoyed.