Grim

"What happened indeed my sweet Calavera." Came a deep voice

Calavera turned. Before her was a tall male dressed in a black think clock with the hood up. An aura of darkness flowed around him. In his skeleton hand was his scythe, its blade a crimson red.

"Grim." She whispered. "What have you done."

"Gain power." Humor in his voice. "You can have it too. Join me. Help get the books."

"So you can bring back Pitch?" Calavera asked staying calm

Grim laughed a horrible barking laugh. "He will be but a bonus."

"You aren't my friend." Calavera said shaking her head. "You are not Grim."

She raised her fans sending high speed gust towards Grim. Grim just disappeared, reappeared behind her. His scythe across her chest.

"Do you remember your death? Your true name?" He whispered. "I do. Sometimes I wish I gotten your soul."

Calavera swung around to hit him but he was gone again. She looked around but he was no where to be found.

"Sweet Calavera." His voice echoed through the cemetery. "Darkness will come back. I can taste it. Join me."

"Never!" Calavera called out. "You are not the Grim I know. You will never get those books Grim. You don't where or how and I won't tell you."

Grim was gone. Calavera no longer felt him within the cemetery. With a sigh she knew she would have to tell the others of this visit. But first rest.

~NOTE~
Thank you all for the love!!! Sorry for the shortness of the chapter. Hopefully I can get some longer ones published but I wanted to give you a peak at Grim. Love you all!