༄21

Hyunjin p.o.v

Our date started out great. We arrived to the cafè and ordered our drinks.
I ordered an Ice Americano and Felix ordered Strawberry Milkshake. I didn't pay much attention to what the others ordered because all i could think about was my date.
I stared at him while he was talking with Jeongin, i also noticed Seungmin doing the same to the youngest, we looked at each other and smiled, i guess you could say we were really whipped for our (soon-to-be) boyfriends.

It didn't take long for me to find a way to steal a kiss from my date, it was just hard to resist. And again, Seungmin looked at us in disgust while Jeongin smiled and yelled "SHIP" so loud that the entire cafè heard him.

-

After finishing our drinks we decided to go to the nearby park where we spent most of our time.
The park was next to a lake so we watched the sunset at that lake. I'm not sure what was prettier, the sunset or Felix? Yeah, no. I definitely do know the answer. Felix is prettier than everything on this planet. Not because i love him, that's just a fact everyone agrees with.

When the sun set both me and Seungmin kissed our dates, i earned a blush and hug and he earned a soft slap on the face.
Felix told me Jeongin was always a Tsundere so Seungmin was used to it.

We stayed out on the date till probably 22:45 until we finally decided to go home.

-

We walked the two youngers to their dorm and then headed to our own.

The second we walked into our dorm Felix started screaming like a crazy fangirl.
"Babyy! Please stop screaming, my ears hurt" I whined.
"Sorry Jinnie, I'm just happy for Seungmin and Jeongin! If everything goes well they'll be dating in less than a month!!! You have no idea how long I have been waiting for that to happen!" He said hugging me.
"What about us?" I asked.
"Huh?"
"What about us? When will we start dating?" I asked again.
"Why TF ARE YOU ASKING ME THAT?! You're supposed to take me out and ask me" He pushed me away.
"Okay fine, I'll find a place to ask you out then" I chuckled and hugged him again.

"I'm hungry..." Felix mumbled quietly.
"I'll make you food, you should go change." I told the younger as he happily ran to the bedroom, just like an adorable child.

While he was changing i decided to make him Mac and Cheese because Seungmin told me he likes it and I'm trying to be a good boyfriend and cook only what he likes.

When he finished changing and i finished dinner we sat down together, he ate his food as i just watched him and smiled.
"What are you looking at?" He finally realized.
"You're beautiful~" I told him, and of course he started blushing.
"You're hot..." Felix mumbled.
"You think I'm hot?" I smirked.
"WHAT?! Nooo!!" The younger said slightly hitting my shoulder.

We talked together about random things, he fed me a little of his food, and when he was done we went to our bedroom and decided to sleep in the same bed so that we could cuddle, which made me very happy because I just love having him in my arms.

I kissed him for goodnight and minutes later he was already asleep.

I said this a million times already, but i will say it again, i love him.

----------------

Word count: 954

No author's note <3