"Hey are you alright?" Asked Claire. I didn't even realize she had come back.

"Y-yea I'm fine I just needed a drink." I say,  drinking my margarita.

After a while, Claire insists we go off to dance. I was trying to enjoy the night as much as I could so I agreed It's been a few ours and I find myself twerking on a stranger. I'm gonna hate myself for this. Even if I'm drunk I still remember everything! My glass was empty so I went to get another one.

"Athena?" Oh no. That voice. I turned around to face him, it was my ex boyfriend. The nerve to come up to me. I rolled my eyes and turned around to face him

"Ethan! Good to see you" I said sarcastically as I glared at him trying to keep my balance.

"What do you want?" I ask

"You're drunk, let me take you home" he says walking to me trying to grab my hand.

"Hell no! I'm fine, leave me alone!" I yell at him angrily backing away.

"Athena just let me help you, you're drunk!" He grabs me by my waist tightly. I try to free myself from his grip, but no luck.

"Let me go Ethan!!" I say pushing him and breaking loose. I scoff and try to walk away. I feel my hand being gripped tightly.

"Athena calm down please!" He holds my wrist tighter and it starts to hurt.

"Ethan let me go! You're hurting me-!" I wasn't able to finish when I felt a presence behind me. It felt cold and it made me stop moving.

"Let her go. Now." I hear a voice behind me. His voice was so calm and deep yet it sounded threatening. Ethan doesn't lose his grip. I look back and see the same ice cold eyes I saw earlier now glaring at Ethan.

"Who the hell are you to tell me what to do with my girlfriend?!" Ethan replied as he tightens his grip on me and pulls me to him.

"AGH! I'm not your girlfriend! You're hurting me Ethan!" I wince in pain and tears threatening to fall as I fight in frustration.

"You have three seconds to let her go," the handsome man tells Ethan with a deep voice. Ethans' eyes widened as he froze in place. After a few seconds Ethan let's me go with a push and I stumble back to the man. I hold on to the man tightly as I struggle to get up. Oh god his muscles, his touch, his scent is intoxicating. I've never been turned on by someone like this. Fuck i forget how horny i get when i'm drunk.

"Are you alright?" The deep voice asks. I look up at him. His blue eyes looked deep into mine. His gaze was so mesmerizing it was hard to look away. After a few seconds I blinked and cleared my throat.

"U-um yes th-thank you. Who are you ?" I ask shyly as I get up for his hold. My eyes wander his whole body again. He's so damn sexy I could stare at him for days. It's the first time I feel like I want someone as bad as I want him. I bit my lips. With everything that just happened, I felt the alcohol fading away.

"My name is Emilio Di Vincenzo. Are you just going to stare or are you gonna take me into a private room and give me a proper thank you?" He said with a smirk.

My eyes shot up to his. Do I want this? He is really hot but he is still a stranger. But I mean one time won't hurt right?

Wrong

"Lead the way" I say, giving him a smile. His smirk turns to a grin as he puts a hand on my lower back leading the way. His touch sends shivers through my whole body. How can this man be so attractive and look dangerous at the same time?! I'm really gonna hate myself for this tomorrow.