𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫||𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

Start from the beginning

"I agree." Fatijma nodded, flipping her white hijab over her shoulder.

"Purple it is. Now it's time for shoes." She took the purple dress from my hands, dragging us towards the shoe isle.

"We're gonna be here for a while." I leaned over to whisper into Fatijma's ear. She nodded her head in response with a smile on her face as she watched Valentina go pick hundreds of shoes to try on.

꧁꧂

"Zay." I called out through the house, carrying my shopping bags. I finally made it back after hours of shopping for dresses to wear. Valentina said she had school work to finish so I took that as an opportunity to find Xavier.

"Out here." He called out from the garden so I walked over towards the glass doors leading out to it. As soon as I stepped out, I was met with the sight of him and a few other men playing basketball on the court. All completely shirtless, wearing basketball shorts with sweat dripping down their defined bodies. Two of the men I recognised to be Pietro and Raffiel.

The sun was setting in the background, creating a soft glow to reflect of their sweaty bodies that highlighted their muscles and tattoos. Their veins bulged as sweat dripped down their abs. My eyes only stayed fixated on Xavier watching as he threw the ball through the hoop successfully. He had my hat on his head, wearing it backwards with some of his curly hair sticking out from the bottom of it. I dropped my bags to the side when Xavier began walking over to me with a smirk on his face.

"Hi beautiful." He mumbled softly, wrapping his arms around my waist as soon as he reached me. A smile spread across my lips as I gazed up at him, "Hi handsome," I wrapped my arms around his neck, "having fun?"

"Mm. Want to play?" I glanced over his shoulder towards the basketball court where everyone was pretending to make out with each other behind Xavier's back. I looked away from them, stifling my laughter when Raf smacked Pietro for hugging him.

"I can't even reach the hoop but sure." I laughed slightly, unwrapping my arms from around him and moving towards the court. As soon as Xavier turned around, everyone straightened themselves up as if they weren't teasing us not even 5 minutes ago.

A guy with blonde hair and blue eyes handed me a ball, giving me a smile, "Shoot your shot doll." He then winked at me.

With a sigh I took the ball off him, glancing over at Xavier who was glaring at the blonde guy with a clenched jaw. He then gripped onto the waistband of my jeans, pulling me towards his naked chest.

"Knock it off Nick." Pietro chuckled, throwing an arm around the blondes neck so he could pull him down to ruffle his hair. In response Nick held up his hands in surrender still smiling, showing off his white teeth.

The grip on my jeans tightened so I looked up at Xavier seeing his lips settle into a scowl. If looks could kill, Nick would be dead by now. I flicked his forehead, easily gaining his attention as he turned his head away from Nick and towards me instead.
Blue eyes softening drastically as they gazed down at me.

"He's not my type if it makes you feel better." I whispered to him, shrugging my shoulder. " 'Cause I am." He grumbled confidently, wrapping an arm around my waist.

" 'Cause you are." I smiled up at him, watching his lips curl upwards slightly. Then he leaned down, placing a soft kiss on the tip of my nose, setting my cheeks on fire as a pleasant shiver swirled in my stomach. I love him. There's no doubt that I do.

"Break it up lovebirds," Pietro clasped his hands together making us turn our heads towards him, "we wanna see Amara play."

"If I get hurt I'm killing every single one of you." I pointed my finger towards all of them with a glare on my face. They all frantically nodded their heads as a smirk settled on to my lips. I stood in front of the hoop, gazing up at it as I bounced the ball beside me. Right, how the fuck do I reach that?

A few chuckles were heard from behind me after noticing my struggle so I stuck my middle finger up at them. I glanced over at Xavier, silently asking him to help me the fuck out. Rolling his eyes, he walked over to before placing his hands onto my hips to lift me up. With his help, I successfully threw the ball into the net making everyone cheer loudly as Xavier set me back down. As they should.

"Damn, all that with no help?" A guy with shoulder length brunette hair and brown eyes said. He also had a neatly trimmed beard.

"I know, I'm just that good." I sighed dramatically, wiping off the fake sweat from my forehead. Deep laughters erupted from everyone making me smile widely at them.

I tossed the ball back to one of the guys, turning my attention back towards Xavier who was watching me with a smirk plastered across his lips. Not bothering to walk anymore, I jumped on him as he instantly wrapped his arms around me so I wouldn't fall. Why walk when you have your own personal transportation? I wrapped my legs around his waist as he placed his hands on my ass, keeping me upright whilst he placed a kiss onto my lips.

"Kiss me Rowan." Pietro jumped onto the brunette that was talking to me earlier.

"Get off me you fuck." Rowan grumbled, trying to get Pietro off his back. "That's gay." Nick chuckled as he stared at the two men.

"Who asked you Nicolas?" Pietro stuck his tongue out at him as he put Rowan in a choke hold. "Here we go again." Raf grumbled, shaking his head slightly. I laughed at their childish antics, watching as Rowan tried to free himself from Pietro's grip.

"They're giving me a headache." Xavier grumbled as he stared blankly at the men who were now arguing.

"Such a shame." I sighed dramatically earning me a pinch to the ass. I glared at him, rubbing the spot he pinched. Fucker.

"On God I'm sorry."We turned around to see Pietro now dangling off the basketball hoop upside down as everyone sniggered around him.

"Bozo." Rowan chuckled, staring up at him after successfully hanging  him up there.