🔪The Return of Family💜

ابدأ من البداية

They know she's out there somewhere trying to survive on her own. They just need to find her. Comrade was pushing past his limit to find his beloved owner. The one who rescued him from the infected who was feasting on his young siblings.

Even for a wolf, he was dedicated to find his owner. The day was passing by so quickly, Levi and Michael were growing more desperate to find her. She still hasn't shown any signs to where she was possibly at.

Where could she be? Can they ever find her again? The tracks are wiped out by the new layer of snow, her scent gone due to the cold air, the level of being caught in the middle of a horde was dangerously rising.

Henry called that they go back before it's too late. Levi and Micheal knew they had to turn back before they all freeze to death.

That was their routine for each day, a group of 4 would head out and search for Y/n. But they all returned with nothing. They could not find any trace of her whereabouts, it was like she disappeared off the face of the earth.

Forever lost to the world, and never found.

Levi, Henry, Micheal, or Mikasa didn't give up on searching. Hange and Armin did their best to train the new pups and the wolves how to track better. To use Y/n's old scent and find her.

But the wolves came up with nothing. The group managed to find other survivors, Henry, Levi, and Micheal would questioned each of them about Y/n.

They met 2 survivors. One who was called Paul who was also a medic. And woman named Rio who was a nurse.
"Have you ever came across this girl?" Micheal asked as he slid the couple the old photo of Y/n.

They examined the picture and looked at each other.
"Yes, we have." Rio said.
"You have!?" Henry asked.
"Yes, she was in terrible condition. She's pregnant and on the move, she saved Paul from a group of geeks." Rio answered.
"She and I barely made it out alive." Paul said.
"S-She still is pregnant. . ." sighed Micheal.

"Do you know her? Is she your wife?"
"N-No. . . She's my sister. My little sister. She's pregnant and left us, she thinks she would've been a burden for us."
"Oh my, we didn't know. She never said anything about family or friends."
"What did she tell you?"
"She said that her camp was raided by other survivors. That they killed her husband and she escaped on her own."
"She's not married. . ." Henry muttered.

Levi sat on the stage and listened to the couple speak.
"She lied to us?"
"Yes, to not be suspicious. Where did you last see her?" Micheal questioned.
"Um. . . Was it in the subway tunnels?"
"I think so. . . She was heading to New York or New Jersey, one of those two. We don't know what for, those places are empty and filled with geeks." Paul said.

"She's searching for tall buildings. . ." Levi said, "Tall buildings are safe at the top. She could be loud and no infected would be able to hear her and if they do, it will take them a while to run up those stairs."

Micheal held his face and looked at Rio and Paul.
"What condition was she in again?"
"Bad. . . She looks so tired, she's lost so much hope in her eyes, she looks so empty." Rio muttered with guilt.
"We offered her to come with us but she refused and left us in the morning. Telling us to come here."
"That's all she said?" Henry asked
"Yes. . ." Rio sighed, close to tears.

"Oh, Paul. . . We should've persuade her more, she's probably hurt or injured out there all alone-"
"It's okay, Rio. She's just fine. We'll find her and bring her back to pay for our debt."
"There's no debt. You can help if you want, but you don't owe us anything." Henry chuckled.
"We are going to find her. I'm just so relieved that she's okay." Michael smiled.

His little sister was alive. And she might be heading to.
"Do you know how many months til she's due?" Henry asked.
"Um, I'm not sure. Rio had a better look at her-"
"1 to 2 months."
"Dammit." Micheal growled, "We're losing time. We have to find her."