23. The way you kissed him.

Start from the beginning

"Come with me, I want to talk to you alone, " he commanded and started to walk, leading the way.

Each and every head turned as they strode towards his room furthest down the hallway in the office landscape. Billy fished out his key from his jacket pocket and unlocked the door.

"Too many eyes and ears out there today, " he said and motioned with a nod of his head over at all the women as he ushered Cassie inside and then closed the door, locking it.

Cassie came to a quick halt in the middle of the room, her eyes sweeping the interior of the place, not missing an inch. By the way it was furnished she could tell that Billy was no ordinary CEO.

Well, she actually knew that before she even saw his office room. He's a biker for crying out loud.

She giggled a little to herself.

The moment after she had his arms wrapped around her and she could feel his warm breath on her neck as he stood behind her.

She gasped for breath.

"These interruptions are killing me, " Billy whispered as his lips brushed against her neck, tasting her, "First that bat-shit crazy Pamela and then Theo. I swear to God, this is driving me insane."

Cassie closed her eyes and exhaled slowly as she felt his hands move under her blouse to her breasts.

"Billy," Cassie admonished. The feel of his hands on her skin was wonderful and she felt herself go all warm from his touch, yet she felt anxiety over the fact that they were in his office. The thought of all of those women on the other side of the door freaked her out.

She was not stupid, she had seen the look on their faces as they had passed them on their way into the office.

Hostility and pure and simple jealousy.

"Sscch, " he hushed her as he pressed himself against her back, "I just have to touch you . . I am starving for you."

Cassie felt his arousal on her back, and yes he seemed to be starving, because it was monumental.

Monumental to such an extent that she was stunned, and knowing his impeccable gift for finding the time and the place for the work needed to reduce it, she shook her head nervously.

"Not here Billy. . . " she shuddered as his lips traveled her skin. Slowly she leaned her head backwards to rest on his shoulder, giving him more access.

He chuckled between his hungry nibbles on her neck

"Don't worry baby, " he murmured and inhaled her scent, "I'm not Theo."

Cassie could sense his wolfish grin next to her ear, and she recalled what Lisa had told her about her encounters with their boss.

"You know about that?" she whispered with a tense voice.

"Everybody does," he told her as he spun her around to face her, "And the lady that he is seeing now, is a pretty loud one. And she is quite bold too. "

Cassie's eyes dilated. The lady? The only one she knew her boss was seeing was . . .

"Lisa?"

The grin Billy had on vanished and his grip around her loosened some.

The excitement he felt just a moment ago quickly faded away.