𝙈𝙪𝙡𝙩𝙞𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙚 1

" 𝙃𝙚𝙮, 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙞𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙤𝙣 2 𝙤𝙛 𝙙𝙚𝙠𝙪𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙚. 𝙉𝙞𝙘𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙢𝙚𝙚𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪. 𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙪𝙣𝙞𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙚, 𝙞𝙩'𝙨 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙗𝙚 𝙢𝙤𝙧𝙚 𝙙𝙖𝙧𝙠𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙣 𝙗𝙚𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙚. 𝙏𝙝𝙖𝙣 𝙚𝙣𝙟𝙤𝙮." 𝘾𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙧𝙮 𝙨𝙖𝙞𝙙 𝙬𝙝𝙞𝙡𝙚 𝙨𝙢𝙞𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙬𝙞𝙘𝙠𝙚𝙙𝙡𝙮 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙙𝙞𝙨𝙨𝙖𝙥𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙚𝙙.

LOADING...

" Ohh, I am so excited!" Ochako said while smiling happily. " Glad you are okay from that all that drama multiverse, Ribbit ." Tsuyu said.

Alec Benjamin - Older

At the start of the video, it shows Izuku graduating from U.A high and getting ready to begin a hero. Although he mostly feels happy, the worries about the future surround him.

" I'm not prepared for the future, so many things that I just don't know"

It shows Izuku confused and wonders about his future as a hero and he are not ready for his future.

" Like multiverse problem child is doing here, when they graduate high school, most of them feels worried or not prepared about their future. I met kids a lot that are like that." Shota Aizawa said while everyone was nodding. " Understandable, Aizawa-sensei. We will take notes on that." Momo and Iida said and started to take notes.

" I cut my hair and bought a new shirt, new pair of shoes and it's time to go,"

It shows Izuku cutting his fluffy hair and tiding it, and he is wearing blue shoes and a white t-shirt.

" Wow, he is really grown up," Kendo said while looking at his new look. " Whatever, Kendo. It's not like he is going to be cool or whatever." Monoma said, jealous and Kendo karate-chopped him. " Yeah, I can see that. He really got out of his red shoes which are his trademark, sort of." Jirou said.

" I finally found an apartment"

It shows a plain, white apartment that he lives in while he was working for Endeavor's agency.

" Signed a lease on the car this month, I can't go back to the start now, time doesn't slow down, I'm on my on'

Izuku looks very sad and unhappy as he thought about the memories that he had while playing with his friends and what happened at the U.A high and he wished to go back where it all started.

" To be honest, I will feel that way when we actually graduate from U.A.," Denki said. " I agree, the class was so manly, bro," Kirishima said while smiling. " It gave us a lot of memories," Momo said while smiling at Todoroki. " And we made a lot of changes," Todoroki said while giving a faint smile.

" Guess my childhood is over, now I am taking down the posters,"

Izuku is taking off All Might's figurine, merch, and posters on the wall and decorating it more "adult-like."

" And I am putting all my things inside a box next to a toaster"

Izuku is putting down all All Might merch into the box, looking sad and happy at the same time.

" Woah, what happened? The greatest All Might otaku just removed all of the All Might's merch?" Mina said, astonished. Bakugou, as he knew how great he loved all might, was very shocked.

" That's my closest thing to closer, I can't stop this rollercoaster, I'm not ready to get older, I'm not ready to get older,"

Izuku thought as he carried all the boxes and putted in his storage where it's safe.

" Same word again, what had happened to him?" Mina asked everyone. " Maybe he decided that he will be an adult, Ribbit." Tsuyu said.

" Guess my childhood is over, now I am taking down my posters. And I am telling all my friends we'll get together next October"

And it shows a flashback of the scene of graduation when Class 1-A and Class 1-B will meet together next October and it shows Izuku smiling sadly.

" That's my closest thing to closer, I can't stop this rollercoaster, I'm not ready to get older, I'm not to get older"

And the next scene shows Izuku crying because of the pressures that his parents and his friends have given lately, all expecting him to do better while Izuku is not ready yet.

" I feel that way too, sometimes," Todoroki said in a whisper while everyone was sorry for Izuku.

" Never thought I'd be twenty,"

This scene shows 5 years old Izuku, pumped up and ready for his future.

" And thirty don't seem so far away"

Izuku's 28 old year self is exhausted and tired from all the messes that he had been to lately.

" I know I gotta make a little money,"

The next scene shows Izuku working at the hero agency and earning plain money for it.

" then maybe find somebody to call my own,"