Anybody have a map? Dear Izuku Midoriya

( So...Here we go! I am doing Evan Hansen musical songs until there is no songs left * Evil Laugh Now enjoy the show/Musical)

" We are doing Dear Izuku Midoriya again and in this time, it's more simple!" I said. " Simple?" Uraraka said. " I am just saying it" I said. " Now let the show begin!" I said and the screen turned on.

(Heidi/Inko)

Have you been writing those letters to yourself? "Dear Izuku Midoriya, this is gonna be a good day and here's why.."

(Evan/Izuku)

I started one.

(Heidi/Inko)

Those letters are important, honey. They're going to build your confidence

(Evan/Izuku)

I guess

Inko gasps. " I am in this!" Inko said while hugging Izuku which made both smile in happiness. " I didn't see my mom at last multiverse." Izuku said. " I teleported her, she arrived in just a second so...yeah." I said.

(Heidi/Inko)

Can we try to have an optimistic outlook, huh? Can we buck up just enough to see the world won't fall apart? Maybe this year, we decide we're not giving up before we've tried. This year, we make a new start

( Heidi/Inko)

Hey! I know! You can go around today and ask the other kids to sign your cast. How 'bout that?

( Evan/Izuku)

Perfect.

(Heidi/Inko)

I am proud of you already

(Evan/Izuku)

Oh, good..

" I am so proud of you, young Midoriya." All Might said and Todoroki suddenly jumped. " Izuku is secret love-child of All Might and I am to prove that!" Todoroki yelled and Class 1-A and all might yelled no! and endeavor was looking at his son in weird look.

(Heidi/Inko)

Another Stellar conversation for the scrapbook, another stumble as I am reaching for the right thing to say I kinda coming up empty, Can't find my way to you. Does anybody have a map? Anybody maybe happen to know how the hell to do this? I don't know if I can tell but this is me just pretending to know.

(Heidi/Inko)

So where's the map? I need a clue. 'Cause the scary truth is I'm flying blind and I am making this up as I go

(Cynthia/Denki's Mother)

It's your senior year, Denki. You are not missing the first day.

(Connor/Denki)

I'd already said that I'd go tomorrow.

(Larry/Denki's Father)

He doesn't listen. Look at him, he's probably high

(Zoe/Jirou)

He's definitely high

" Hey! I am always high!" Denki said and Kirishima agreed which made Momo sigh. " SHUT UP YOU DAMN BITCH!" Bakugou said as Denki started to do crazy things. I clapped my hands and suddenly Bakugou and Denki were gone. " Let's just continue watching, shall we?" I said.

( Cynthia/Denki's mother)

I don't want you to go to school high, Denki.

(Connor/Denki)

Perfect, so that I won't go. Thanks, Mom!

(Cynthia/Denki's mother)

Another Masterful attempt ends with disaster

(Larry/Denki's father)

Interstate's already jammed.

Denki's mother and father sighs, thinking about the grades in U.A first year, barely passing the test by getting c+ at the end. 

( Cynthia/Denki's mother)

Pour another cup of coffee and watch it all crash and burn

(Zoe/Jirou)

Denki finished the milk!

( Cynthia/Denki's mother)

It's a puzzle, it's a maze I tried to steer through it millions of  ways but each day's another wrong turn

Denki's mother looked at his son and thought " When will you be smart and not making troubles?" and " I can't believe that you are grown that much, I am so proud of you" mixed-look. Inko went to Denki's mother and had a conversions A.K.A mom's talk with her. " Ahem! I will send you to the room where you can mom talk and grown talk with her" I said and I also sent them another luxury room. " Let's countinue" I said.

( Larry/Denki's father)

I better head out

(Zoe/Jirou)

If Denki's not ready, I am leaving without him

" Wait...we are SIBLINGS?" Jirou asked. " Bingo!" I said. " But I CAN'T be siblings with that dumb pikachu!" Jirou said. " Well, it's an alternive multiverse, just deal with it." I said. " Also you both are dating in real, right? Such a tsundere." I said teasing while Jirou blushed. 

(Cynthia/Denki's mother)

Does anybody have a map? Anybody maybe-

(Heidi/Inko)

Does anybody have a map?

(Both)

-Happen to know how the hell to do this? I don't know if you can tell but this is me just pretending to know

(Heidi/Inko)

So where's the map?

(Cynthia/Denki's mother)

I need a clue

(Both)

'Cause the scary truth is 

(Cynthia/Denki's mother)

I'm flying blind, I'm flying blind

(Heidi/Inko)

I'm flying blind, I'm flying-

(Both)

I'm flying blind, and I am making this up as I go, As I go"

" It was an amazing multiverse, wasn't it?" Uraraka said. " I agree, Uraraka. It shows a difficulty of begin mom." Iida said. " I will bring Denki's mother, Inko Midoriya, Bakugou and Kaminari back. I clapped my hands and they reappeared in the room. They had smiles on their faces, even Bakugou who cracked a smile just a little. " Now sit please because we are watching Dear Izuku Midoriya again!" I said which made Jirou glad and rest of villains and pro heroes were getting bored of it. ( You are getting bored of it, right readers?) " Just wait, you have to get 12 multiverses of Dear Izuku Midoriya." I said. " I might die of boredom." Dabi said. " This is boring" Shigaraki said. " And just for you, we decided to switch the multiverse! We are just resting so you guys are not bored with it and now introducing...Crush by Tessa Violet!