King

A/N: Okay so.... I am sorry for the unfinished stories, I will finish them and publish them but in this moment, it will be remaining a draft. I am so sorry for begin absent for a lot of months, I have been kinda busy of re-reading and reading new books or mangas that I completed got my mind off the Wattpad and I saw the views and I felt sorry for the readers who wanted my Dekuverse stories and if you waited for my story, I am so sorry for uploading this so late and have a good day :)

" King? Is my baby a king in this?" Inko asked. " No and yes. You will know the meaning." I said. 

" You're alone," Izuku is crying at his family picture and the tears dropping at the photo. " You're on your own," Izuku is standing at the edge of the room, his pupils is blank and his face is so pale and emotionless. " So what have you gone blind? Have you forgotten what you had and what is yours?" A voice inside him said which made him surprised.

" Wait a minute, the voice sounds like me!"  Deku said. " Of Course it is yours. The voice inside him is you on this another universe." I said which made Deku confused. " But I haven't gone there." Deku said. " No but you will on the future." I said. " Also that is your past self" I said. " But I didn't have that past." Deku said. " Villain Deku's Past." I said and Deku made an Oh Face.

" Glass half empty, glass half full, well either way you won't be going thirsty," The present/Cannon said while going to the another self and hugging him. " Count your blessing not your flaws," It shows Cannon deku telling him to count the blessing that he had instead of his flaws.

" How my future self had gone to another universe? I am very confused." Deku said. " You speak like Oh! from Home." I said. " Who is Oh!?" Deku said. " Well, you will know him soon." I said.

" You've got it all," Suddenly the dark, edge room turned into a bright, happy room. " You lost your mind in the sound," The mysterious but beautiful music was turned and Past Deku lost his mind to the music. " There's so much more, you can reclaim your crown." It shows Past Deku wearing a crown and a gown of the king. " You're in control, rid of the monsters inside your head, put all your faults to bed, you can be king again." Deku was telling that to his Past(Another/Villain Deku's Past) and the past Deku is smiling.

" That's confusing." Denki said. " So the future deku or 1 year after deku, met the Villain Deku's past to stop him from begin a villain and he did stop him from begin a villain. And in this au, Deku's dad had died but his mother took care of him. But after the sludge villain accident, Inko has died because of you know, villains and he blames heroes for not saving his parents so he became a villain but you can't probably call him and villain because he kills villains AND heroes." I said. " That was long." Denki and Mina said.

" You don't get what all this is about," It shows V!P. Deku ( Villain Deku's Past) blaming himself for the accident. "You're too wrapped up in your self-doubt." It shows V!P. Deku self-doubting himself every day, telling that he is his fault. " You got that young blood, set it free." V!P. Deku is now telling himself instead of F!C! Deku telling him. ( Future Cannon Deku) " You've got it all, you lost your mind in the sound" V!P. Deku is smiling at himself, his pupils are now cheery and alive. " There's so much more, you can reclaim your crown" V!P. Deku is singing happliy. " You're in control, rid of the monsters inside your head, put all your faults to bed, you can be king again." Now Happy like the Cannon Deku, he sang happliy and excitely. " There's method in my madness" V! P. Deku is saving Bakugou from the sludge villain and the heroes calling him mad. " There's no logic in your sadness." V!P. Deku said while becoming more free and alive at his emotions and depression. " You don't gain a single thing from misery." He sang while going to outside which was fresh and bright. " Take it from me! You've got it all, you lost your mind in the sound, there's so much more, you can reclaim your crown, you're in control, rid of the monsters inside your head, put all your faults to bed, you can be king, You've got it all, you lost your mind in the sound, there's so much more, you can reclaim your crown, you're in control, rid of the monsters inside your head, put all your faults to bed, you can be king again" V!P Deku now smiling in front of camera and now it is over. 

There were many clappings.