"Bye-bye, Kei, Hirata!" I waved to them and they waved back as I ran off.

Suzune followed me but she wasn't as fast surprising me I thought she would at least be at the same speed as me.

I got to the meeting spot first where Kiyotaka, Sakura and Kushida were waiting. "Is she coming?" Kushida asked me.

"Yeah, the lonely cat is coming." I grinned then heard her hissing behind me.

"I'm glad you came Horikita!" Kushida exclaimed. "I was hoping we could use this trip to get closer, okay?"

"Where are Ike, Yamauchi and Sudo?" Suzune ignored her.

"Yeah, I guess they are-" Kiyotaka went to respond.

"Sorry for the wait, we overslept." Ike apologised and the other two were right behind him.

"You overslept...but you're coming from the direction of the pool?" Sakura mumbled.

They all flinched badly. "Don't sweat the details!" Yamauchi yelled.

"I can't sweat." I reminded them.

"Let's go!" Kushida exclaimed.

I watched Ike and Yamauchi talk to each other with their hands, they were using moss code so it was easy to see Ike was saying 'we messed up' and Yamauchi said 'we will have another chance.'

I started to copy it then they panicked. "L!" I exclaimed holding out both my thumb and index finger making them laugh.

"Oh...hey!" Ichinose waved to us with a group behind her. "You guys are going to the pool, too?"

"So we can go straight in!" I exclaimed.

"No, you need to get changed first." Kiyotaka informed me making me pout, I just want to swim already.

We went inside to the changing rooms. I was talking with Ichinose since I haven't seen her for a while. "So you have gone swimming before?" I asked. "Did you eat a starfish?"

"I haven't." Ichinose laughed.

"How long has your chest been that way?" Suzune asked Ichinose as she was taking off her bra.

"What? How long?" She mumbled. "Since the third year of middle school maybe, it just kept getting bigger, what about it?"

"No reason, I now understand." Suzune turned away.

"That you will never get a chest like that?" I asked.

"No!" She yelled. "I understand why she always seems to have more going on than she can handle."

"Speaking of which, this might be the first time we have hung out with you, Sakura." Kushida added. "Do you like swimming pools?"

"I don't think she does. She was one of the two people along with me that didn't go swimming at the beginning of the term." I added.

"You noticed me then?" Sakura asked me surprised.

"Yeah! I was curious as to why." I explained. "Then I was pulled in!"

Kushida laughed nervously. "Well, I don't especially like it, but Ayanokoji and Rekka invited me." Sakura explained.

"I see, I see." Ichinose hummed. "So it's because Ayanokoji invited you!"

"What do you mean?" Sakura asked nervously.

"I'm stuck." I spoke up, and Ichinose saw I got my swimming costume stuck and laughed.

"Have you ever worn one before?" She asked me.

"Never." I answered and she helped me out.

"There's been a lot more people hanging out with you and Ayanokoji, Rekka." Kushida commented. "You two seem to have gotten closer with Ichinose, too."