Chapter 4: U.a visitor.

Third person p.o.v

The class 1a and b was chilling on common room because they were given a month break all of them just minding their own business, like sato in the kitchen cooking and baking, tokoyami and shouji was playing chess, toruu, mina and uraraka was gossiping, todoroki and bakugo was in their own room planning about something.

Author-san: Yes including bakugo.

Momo yaoyorozu she's one of the most beautiful girl in school almost all the boys was attracted to her, few of them confess to her but she always rejecting their confession, while some known family wants to arrange her in quirk marriage to their son, but her parents always rejecting it and let their lovely daughter to choose whoever she will loved.

And right now, tomorrow is valentine's day, the students was preparing to receive/give a chocolate and confess/rejected someone.

THE NEXT DAY.

A lot of students was gather in auditorium, but not all because there was a student's in their dorm who don't have any interest in valentine's day, while they notice that the class oneA beauty is acting weird lately, she wear a good clothes like preparing to someone..... Until a group of three boys walk to her catching everyone attention as the three boys kneel to her.

 Until a group of three boys walk to her catching everyone attention as the three boys kneel to her

Katsushit: Momo yaoyorozu! I love you, since we are first year please accept my confession!

Katsushit(thought): Finally that body will be mine! HAHAHAHAHAH!!!!

He offer a box of chocolate and flower.

Todohoeki: Momo yaoyorozu i love you from the bottom of my heart please accept my proposal!

Todohoeki(thought): Finally momo will be mine! I can play with that beautiful body i can have a power kids to surpass allmight HAHAHAHAH!

As he offer a flower, ring, chocolate and a paper contain about quirk marriage.

Awashit: Please Momo yaoyorozu! Choose me instead of this two scum! I will give you whatever you want!

Awashit(thought): Huh! She will accept it! My father plan to assassinated the yaoyorozu family will complete and this bitch will be my slave!!!!

Then everyone begin to cheer and squeal from the sweet scene and wait for the girl respond.

Momo: I'm already taken.

Silence. . . . . .

Everyone was speechless especially the boys while the three who confess to her gritting their teeth because of this man.

Todohoeki: But I'm sure I'm handsome and taller than him!

Katsushit: I'm more powerful than him!

Author-san: Allmight past one for all to him and allmight don't know nana is alive.

Awashit: I'm richer than him!