Chapter 1: The Beginning.

Third person p.o.v

In a deep forest we can see a boy, his round face framed by a short mess of fluffy black hair which sticks up at odd angles around his head, casting noticeably darker shadows onto itself. His eyes are large and somewhat circular, their irises the same black color as his hair, which at times are very watery, and are usually stretched quite wide, giving him an innocent, energized appearance. He has a set of four symmetrical freckles in diamond formations, one on each cheek. Trying his best to build a small house for him, because his parents abandon him 2 weeks ago for not having a quirk, After a few hours he finally finished the small house it's not perfect or good looking but for him it's more than enough.

He made his way to the river and check the trap he created to catch a fish, his intelligent and i.q was beyond human he start to speak at the time he was 5 months he start to cook for himself at the age of 3 and spend his three years with his parents learning about life, How to survive, how to earn money, how to make food, because this poor little child can feel how his parents looking at him with the hint of disappointment and he know they will abandoned him soon which really happened. The boy name was

Izuku Midoriya.

Izuku: Huh i got a good catch! Ohhhhh fish for tonight haha!. . . . . . I know it they will abandoned me, at least I'm prepared for it.

He pulled the net made out of vines and wood, as he head towards the little house that he just created and start to clean the fish and made a fire to cook it.

Timeskip.

The two years he spent in forest, he decided to go and see the outside world he start to offer a job on random strangers he met outside the forest, and do it as a job to earn money to buy a book, pencil, and pen. . . . It's because he was secretly snicking on school, secretly watching the students and secretly listening to the teachers lesson. As the time pass the nearby people start noticing him and feel bad for the poor child, especially when they seeing him doing a job wearing a clothes made out of leaves and vines while a blood rolling to his forehead but, he was still smiling like nothing happened. Because every kid he uncountered was a bully, they would throwing a things on him but, he doesn't care about them at all, he just completely ignore them and proceed to carry a lot of heavy stuff and doing a hard job, all what they can think this kid deserve a happiness, he deserves education, he deserves love, he deserve a person that will give him a parental love, he deserves to live like a normal kid.

Another month have pass they gather all the people who's concern about him, and they plan of giving him a old clothes, food or even a small amount of money, that made him smile brightly making the other turn around because a tears was rolling on there eyes this kid was happy with just simple gift.

Another timeskip.

Another years have pass he learn a lot he discover his own quirk but he keep it secret and train when he have a time, he continue his job, school but he was still the center of bullying on that school they calling/saying him "freak" "Quirkless loser" "Homeless" "Your parents don't love you!" "Disgusting" "Don't come here again" "You're so ugly!"  Many girls say that to him he was also got hit by them using there quirk, fist and foot everytime he fighting back, it keeps ending up beating the shit out of them, their parents start to blame him for what he did to their spoiled brat, which didn't go well for them, they just end up getting kick out by principal and teachers because they have cctv footage, video, and they know their spoiled brat personality and all the teachers including the principal agree to teach izuku personally.

After a few months he ask the principal to help him change his name because he don't know his parents and made a story about he was abandoned since birth and successfully change it " Sung Jin Joestar" and thank the principal for helping him.

Another Timeskip.

He awaken another power called "system" And the most advantage of him having that power is, he can earn money from it, and at the same time there's a multiple news saying many mysterious blue portal appearing around the world.

In just small amount of time the hunters was born. . .  while jin is just working on construction sight sometimes going with the hunters to join the raid until he turned to 16 all things become boring all the people who help him pass away leaving him alone. . . Again, until he meet a girl that can will him feel special and smile.
________________________________________________________
Yo it's me again thanks for reading my stories even I'm not good at english byeeee👋