"I hate this song. Let me connect my phone." Dinah snapped me out of my thoughts. I quickly passed her the extension cord and she blasted her music. When we finally got home Lauren turned to me and gave me a weak smile.

"Let's get some movies and food." She spoke. Her voice was more raspier than usual due to her crying.

"Alright babe." We started to lean in to kiss each other but Dinah quickly got in the way so we could both kiss her cheeks.

"Thanks loves. I'll just give this to your dad and i'll be righ back." Dinah spoke before getting out of the car.

"I'm going to slap her the next time she does that." Lauren mumbled as she got out of the car.

"I don't think that's a good idea. You slap her, she'll punch you. She won't go easy on you just because you're friends." I said as she chuckled.

"Please. I'm to quick for her. I would dodge the punch." Lauren said with a big smile. I couldn't help but smile back. Seeing her slowly open up and acting normal again makes my heart flutter.

"Get in the car now!" Dinah shouted as she ran out of the house. We stopped walking and gave her a questioning look. "Zendaya and Olivia got in a car accident."

  I felt my heart sink. I didn't ask further questions as we ran to Lauren's car.

"Call them and ask where they are." Lauren demanded as she took my shaking hands in hers. Dinah called and put it on speaker.

"Alyssa where the fuck are you!" Dinah asked. Alyssa told us the address and I freed my hands from Lauren and drove off. My heart was beating uncontrollably. I didn't care that I was driving above the speed limit right now. As I arrived I saw the ambulance and police already on the scene. Dinah's car was flipped over on the side of the road. I quickly parked at a close by store and ran towards Ally, Normani, and Alyssa.

"What the fuck happened?!" I questioned once we reached them.

"These black cars were driving so close. It looked as if they were trying to run them off the road. There was two of them. One was trying to hit me but I stopped the car." Ally frantically explained. "Zendaya tried to get away but they just got closer. They hit the side of her car and that made them loose control and they crashed into the side walk."

"After they crashed the cars left. We tried to get a license plate but they didn't have any. They were covered up." Normani said as tears rushed down her cheeks.

"Are they okay?" Dinah asked as we all started to cry.

"I don't know, they haven't told us anything." Alyssa responded as she wiped away some tears. I shook my head and walked towards a police officer.

"Hey! Are they okay or what!?" I raised my voice at him.

"I can't give out any information." He responded as he continued to walk away.

"I am their fucking friend! I have a right to know if they're okay." He stopped walking and turned to me.

"You know them?" I nodded my head. "The driver is okay but she is unconscious. As for the passenger, she is barely responding to the paramedics." He informed me. "They are going to be rushed to the hospital right now." He gave me the hopsital name and I thanked him before meeting up with the others. We quickly drove off and arrived.

  Waiting. That's all we did as the doctors informed us that we couldn't see them. We eventually called Becky and she came as quickly as possible. Louis came in crying because he was worried for Olivia. We all sat in the waiting room in complete silence. The only sound heard was of our crying or the doctors in the background. As time dragged on I became inpatient. I found myself getting annoyed at the fact that they weren't telling us anything. Finally when the doctor came we all stood in front of him.