*** he cried more ***

Start from the beginning

Jimin's eyes widen hearing that voice. He slowly turned his gaze looked at Jungkook afraid, and yes he remember what he should do. He slowly came out of bed thinking hard about yesterday so can cover it up.

Taehyung slowly straighten his position rubbing his eyes, " Good morning " He replied normally completely forgotten about the omega who just left his bed.

Rubbing his nap relaxing his muscles he slowly open his eyes, smile fondly , " Aaooh.. I slept very well.  I felt like.. " A confused expression replacing the smile " it felt like... "

Jimin whimpered because of the uncomfortable position attracting  Taehyung's attention. Now Taehyung remembered yesterday last memories.

" Oh.. So you already started seducing hyung... I bet you didn't get what you wanted. My hyung would never fuck you this early.  You'll fail at your intent Again. " Jungkook spit anger leaking venom in his voice.

" I didn't master.. Please believe me. I have no such intention. " Jimin was shaking vigorously. He didn't want to get punished in the very beginning of the day. And he's sure Jungkook is thinking the total opposite.

" Our slave doesn't even know his place. How could you sleep in the same bed as masters.. " Jimin didn't stop his tears from falling.

" I'm sorry master. "

" What are you sorry for? For sleeping here or not completing your duties? Weren't you supposed to wake us up and prepare our breakfast ? " Jimin's throught went dry. " And instead of being in the kitchen you dare to step in here... "

" I brought him here last night. "

" I know hyung. He'd never come here on his own unless he wants his punishments to be added."

Jimin gulped , ' it's coming ' he thought.

" Don't punish him bunny, it's his first day. "

" Yesterday was his first day hyung and you are being too soft! " He complained being bothered by the elders argument.

" I don't even have time, we're already late hyung , we didn't have breakfast either. And all this because of this useless slave being lazy ass forgot all his duties. " He turned to Jimin, " You should have thought about the consequences. " Saying that he hold a handful of his hair making him look up at him. Jimin whimpered from the force.

" I want you to clean this whole house with the clothes you're wearing and you are not allowed to have any food till we get back from work. I will punish you we'll at night  . " He whispered sending shivers through his spine. " Now go down stairs and wait for us there. " He said digging knife through the stars. Taehyung didn't said anything.

Jimin silently went down stairs crawling  cursing himself in his mind that if he had not fall asleep yesterday in the office it'd not happened either. But if he clean the house with his clothes then what will he even wear. He'll ask Jungkook, but first he should wait for them down stairs. Wait a minute, this house is not even can be called a big house, it's a mansion. Now he's worried about his condition.

Jimin crawl down the stairs as well. It hurts for sure, but he have to wear it if he wants his mates back. He kneel down there near the junction of stairs and ground and waited there. After some time he can hear footsteps ran down stairs from the first floor.

He took a deep breath preparing himself to face them. But that foot steps didn't reach down stairs. It stopped on the last step of the stairs.

Jimin become nervous. He couldn't remember doing anything wrong. Then why...

" Your first punishment! Bring your right hand up front. "

Jimin's heart started to beat so fast . He didn't know what he was going to face. He did as he was told.

" Lay it on the ground. "

And just as he did Jungkook brought his one foot down on it.

" Aah... "

" Shut your mouth.! This is your punishment. A single sound should not leave your mouth. "

Jimin covered his mouth with his other hand biting it to prevent any sound . Constantly tears flowed down his beautiful cheeks . His ears became red.

Jungkook lifted his other foot " Next " Leaving his whole body weight upon Jimin's single little paw.

" Mmm... "

" Hmmm.. "

Jimin immediately layed his left hand not wanting to let his one hand suffer this much any longer.

" Good , you learn fast. " Jungkook took forever to take his second step on his left hand. On the other hand Jimin was loosing himself. He bite his tung so hard that he was tasting blood in his mouth.

Jungkook took his steps further , saying " Lesson number one. Even you cry out loud, the only thing you'll get is punishment, and that's what you deserve. So always ask for punishment instead of singing apologies . " leaving the crying omega not being able to move a single muscle from his hand. He just wishes his hands not to break, coz it'll only increase his suffering. Nobody will care even if it happens.

Then Taehyung came from behind but he just ignored him and left him there crying alone by himself.

He cried, he cried more.