Battle Against EXE

Start from the beginning

While Everyone Freaked Out,Tails Passed Out From Seeing his Own Dead Body because who Wouldn't.

(Y/n):Dear God...

Sonic:Tails.....

Suddenly,Tails Began Coughing Blood As Somehow He Was Still Alive even Just a Little.

(Y/n):He's Got A Pulse!But it's Slowing Down Fast.

Tails:S-stop Him,He's T-taken Over His B-body.

Sonic:How Can We Beat him?

Tails Looked at the two As He Said One Last Thing And that's This....

Tails:P-purifying The Demon Out Of Him With Master Emerald.....

Tails Closed his Eyes And his Body Relaxed Symbolizing He's Dead.

Sonic:Rest in Peace,Little Buddy.

(Y/n):Not Yet.

You Decided To do something Ballsy and Stupid but it would help Tails as you Put on A Cross Necklace and Began a speech.

(Y/n):Through this holy anointing may the Lord in his love and mercy help you with the grace of the Holy Spirit and May the Lord who frees you from sin save you and raise you up,Amen.

Will Wiped a tear From that As everyone was either Too busy from the Gruesomeness Or Crazyness Or Just Trying to Wake Tails and Headaches.

You and Sonic Walk Again And Encounter A whole lot More Dead Bodies Even Some Of The Human Amy,Knuckles,Shadow,Etc.

Knuckles:Hmm.

Amy:Oh!

Tai Being A Parent Decided To Ask A Question As He Said This...

Tai:Should they Really Be Watching This?Are They Even Old Enough to Watch This?!

Kim:Are You Young Enough To Enjoy This?

(Bf/n):That Comeback Makes No Sense.

You and Sonic Found The Master Emerald But Found This To Be Too Easy.

??:"Too Easy"?Alright,I'll Kill you Than.

You and sonic turn around,Only to be Held by your Throats By The Human Sonic.EXE

EXE