Chapter5:Little Lies

After everything that happened we all need to stick together or else one of us dies.

The sad part is no one is going to believe us until they're see it with their eyes.

I'm at the hospital with Lexy since last night.

Then I see Lexy running our way looking a little scared.

"Follow me", Lexy says while running through the hallways.

We all look at each other than follow Lexy through the hallways.

Junior doesn't know what's going on and I don't want to bring him in this.

We run through the basement and I'm already scared of Chucky.

"This way", Lexy says as we follow her through the empty hallways.

We go quietly through the hallways, then we all hear a crash sounds a jump because we're terrified.

We all look at each and keep going, "Come on", Lexy says walking quietly.

She opens a door and we all enter the room. Wow this is not totally scary looking with lots of needles.

"What are the chances he burned to death?", I ask looking at all of them and no answers.

"Okay", I say coming down the at rusty stairs that look there about to break.

I look around alarmed for Chucky if he attacks, then a bunch of needle bags come down.

I'm not getting in that shit hole of needles.

We all look around the room and I can't even see Chucky. He might be in this bucket of drugs.

"Uh...No, way this is disgusting.", Lexy say disgusted by the needles.

"We have to be sure.", Jake says looking inside while more come down.

"I don't know what's worse, stabbed with a butcher knife or a used needle.", Devon says looking at the pool of needles

"That's worse", I say and Devon looks at me and nods.

"I'll do it, it's my mess", Jake says to all of us.

"We're in this together.", Lexy says and I nod my head.

"Together", Me and Devon say at the same time.

"That's what I said.", Lexy says to the both of us and I roll my eyes.

Then more bags go down, we have to do this together.

"Maybe we- - you know, we could wait for him to come for us. He can't stay down there forever.", Devon says looking down on the bags.

"He can't?", I ask confused and curious to why he can't. I thought Chucky could do anything.

What exactly are the rules for supernaturally possessed dolls?", Lexy ask Devon almost sounding sarcastic.

"Hey, guys, I have an idea. I'll get him out.", Jake says getting out a broom to hit Chucky with.

I can't let Jake be alone, that's unfair to them and I have to do something to help.

Then Jake gets out a tool for digging, "Lexy, dig.", Jake says throwing it to Lexy and her missing it.

"Devon, Elizabeth, just keep watch.", Jake says to Devon and me and I nod my head ready.