Part 21:All i want:

Start from the beginning

Through my teary eyes I could see that Wilbur was right in front of me.Our foreheads we're touching and his warm,soft hands were on my cheeks slowly stroking them.I was in Wilbur's laps and he was leaning against the wall.I gasped and wrapped my arms around him falling into his embrace..I felt the fear slowly leave as I sobbed and sobbed into his chest.I heard a few sniffles leave him here and there.My heart and head still hurt but as long as I was with Wilbur I would be ok.

I don't know how much time had passed but before I knew it, I was in Wilbur's lap fully.Leaning against his chest.My body turned sideways so my butt was in his Lap and my legs were curled up in front of me.His head was on top of mine and one of his hands were holding my head and his other was rubbing up and down my sides.He was rocking us side to side.He was humming a tune I didn't recognise and every now and then.when I would give a hiccup or a sob he would shush me.Eventually i calmed down and was back to breathing Normally.

"Tommy...."Wilbur said pulling him off him slightly.

"Y-yea"I said,voice cracking from my sobs.

"What.....what happened?"he said rubbing my back.

I sat up fully and looked into his brown eyes,the eyes that were filled of love and warmth.I looked down at my lap and took a deep breath.

"Him.All I could see was him.The eyes,the face.....even the voice was so similar.When he came closer to me and raised his hand I.......I f-froze.All the memories of what happened to me came back and before I knew it I was p-panicking.I'm really sorry Wilbur I-"

"Tommy stop.Don't apologise for that.This was eventually going to happen,and no one would have blamed you.Your so strong tommy and I know how scared you must have felt.One day,when your comfortable maybe you will tell me what happened fully but for now we're gonna take it one step at a time, ok?"Wilbur said looking into my eyes bringing me comfort.

"O-ok"
We sat in silence for a little bit longer until Wilbur spoke up.

"He wasn't going to hit you tommy.He was just about to gesture to you for a hand shake.As soon as he saw your panic he step away.They seem really nice tommy."

I shook at the statement.

They really can put on a fake persona.

"I know your scared Tommy and you have every right to be but I think once they take you in you'll be ok."

I froze.

No.

They can't take me with them.

"Can't you adopt me!"I yelled tearing up.

"Oh Tommy...I really wish I could but they found relatives that can take you toms."

"O-or Phill!YEA phill can take me he loves me....right?!"I said shaking.

"Tommy look at me"Wilbur said putting his warm hands on my cheeks.

I looked up into his warm eyes and instantly felt safer.

"We will always be there....always"he said locking his pinkie finger with mine.

"Promise?" I said turning my head slightly.

"Promise".He said leaning down and kissing his pinkie finger, locking the promise in.

I giggled and leaned into Wilbur's arms.

"You'll be ok tommy I promise"

2 days later.

I closed my eyes.The warm water rolled down my body as I leaned my head back.Soon I had cleaned myslef off and had stepped out of the shower.I dried off and wrapped the towel around my waist.Looking in the mirror I sighed as I leaned against the sink,water dripping off my noise.