「 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟑 : 𝐀 ... 𝐬𝐚𝐟𝐞 𝐬𝐩𝐚𝐜𝐞? 」

// TW: Panic mentions //

•❅──────────────✧❅✦❅✧──────────────❅•

❝Is it go-one?❞

.

.

.

... The door revealed utter darkness outside, resulting in a tilt of her head to be given. Who was out there, she couldn't see, but what she could tell, was that it wasn't the ursine - he'd be anything but silent ... Deadly silent, that is.

A dreading sensation taking over, she slowly scooted to a side far enough, so that the door didn't remain in her view anymore. Afterward her less-stiff arm set itself back upon her knees, all as the wait continued. Call her dumb, but she knew when not to go against an order, and just barge out there.

.

After a long enough interval of wait, she heard heavy footsteps approach; thinking it to be the male, she looked up swiftly, and glanced towards the direction ...

No one ...

Strange, she could tell the sounds had approached her, but no one was really visible there.

Welp, that got to her ... No more waiting for the other. He'd definitely forgotten that she existed at this point ... She stood from there; surveyed the area as to make sure she wasn't missing anything. After that, she turned to the door's direction, having her optics flicker as she found it to be closed again. Huh ... She was possibly imagining things.

With a shake of the head, the approaching to the door followed, and, once she'd managEd to force it open, she peered through what appeared to be a dim-lit-than-before corridor. That was enough to somewhat startle/confuse her, though that wasn't the only thing that wanted to leave her in surprise, I guess.

... Without really paying much thought upon the slight-darker surrounds, she stepped outside, and started in the first direction she'd faced after exiting.

However, just when a few steps were taken, she paused at the sound of a familiar - yet not, at the same time - whisper ...

❝Wouldn't say your goodbyes?❞

Giving a mere glance around at that, she spotted the two white-misty pinpricks just a few feet away from her side - specifically her far left.

❝I had a surprise for you two, but, it seems that you're just eager to leave.❞

She stiffened, taking a few steps to the side opposite to where it was, stopping right as her arm lightly brushed against the wall over there ... Always bringing that chill with you, ey, beinG?

Surroundings really have an effect on you, whether you believe it or not ... If, the corridor wasn't the mild-dark it was then, it wouldn't have caused her to react that way. But, that was the irony of the situation, and she could do nothing about that now ... Could she?

The figure - if we're to be more precise - just calmly watched her, as if it hadn't the slightest concern to whether she'd run away, or do anything, really. Within a few seconds, did it disappear, leaving utter blackness in its place, the rest of the area too, engulfing in a pitch-black.

The reaction, well, no change in the stiffened - petrified state, but, there did appear a startled glint within her optics, head tilting ever so slightly.

After a short moment of staying there, like that, she then decided to rush off; as quick as she could, she rushed off, in search of anything she could call as ''comforting'' within that sudden darkness, before this fear turned to an ever-growing panic. She didn't want that, not now; not within here.