Chapter - 24{Frightened Demon}

I teleported myself and Venom in the middle of the war and as I release the aura equal to that of a Demon Duke all the attention shifted in my direction. I and Venom both are standing in front of the six Demon Duke that are fighting one another as they look at me and Venom.

"You!" One of them shouted with rage.

"Are you the one who attacked our castle?"

He asked me with a cold voice as I looked at him with a wicked smile.

"So what! Are you going to cry?"

I mocked him. I was barely holding my laughter on the other hand Venom looked pale as all the six Demon Duke looked at us with rage and hatred.

They all are burning with anger and rage and without any delay one of them attacked me.

The one who attacked me was Moss. The strongest one of them, if it is not for the fact that the three sides were fighting with each other. He would have defeated his opponent a long ago.

And the way he attacked me makes it clear he was holding back while he was fighting with others.

"Hey, you were holding back earlier,"

I asked him displeased. If he used his full power from the beginning I should not have joined the battle.

But he didn't reply on the other hand his fist collided with Venom as a shockwave hit my face but that was nothing more than gentle wind for me.

Moss is strong but Venom is stronger earlier when I named him I gave him a lot of my magicules and because of that currently, Moss didn't stand a chance against Venom.

"Hey!! It is very rude to attack other people you know"

I scold him as he looked at me like he saw a mad man.

"You are the one who attacked our castle first start a war between the three factions and you are teaching me the manner" He resorted back.

"Hmm. You are Testa's subordinate didn't she teach you not to argue or tease a girl who is stronger than you"

I asked with an evil smile and a voice that sends a chill down his spine.

"Testa? Who? I didn't any person whose name is Testa" He coldly replied to me.

"Woah. I'm impressed. You are scared to the core but even so, you are replying this coldly"

I tease him with a smirk as he looked at me open his mouth but closed it again. What? Didn't have anything to argue back.

"Well, maybe you don't know but Blanc got a name and her new name is Testarossa. But I prefer to call her Testa or Tess, you can say that it is her nickname"

I replied calmly, he looked shocked by the news as his eyes widened in shock.

"And some goes for Violet, Yellow, and Black. Violet's new name is Ultima and Yellow new name is Carrera and Black new name is Diablo"

I said to all of them as they all looked happy for some reason but also doubtful at the same time.

"Hey, you also feel it, don't you? Your strength also increased as there increased" And with my statement, all of their doubtful looks were gone.

"But what it has to do with you,"

Moss asked me hesitantly as he got a rough idea of who I am.

"Hmm. You already know why are you asking"

I said to him with an evil grin as he started to tremble. I just used a nickname to address Testa and Moss knows better than anyone just how will Testa react if anyone calls her with a nickname. I call her with a nickname only means I'm stronger than she or I'm emotionally really close to her.