"Wait don't leave me!!"

Noone's pov:

In a small cell there sat a boy with orange bloodied torn clothes and a pieces of what used to be a mask sat on the other side of the cell. The light coming from the lava dripping from the ceiling of the prison lighting up the cell where a ‘dangerous monster' has been hidden away from everyone for their own safety. The light shining at the netherite walls of the small cell except the areas behind the chest and cauldron. In the area where the light couldn't shine sat a boy who was supposedly to thin for his own good, with bones showing, outlining his bones through the thin skin of the boy which was gushing blood from various places, with cuts and burns on his and slashes of an axe with scars which had not yet healed and more fresh cuts on his body. The man looked weak, like he would collapse the moment he stood up. The boy was dream, the man who ruled this very server and the admin who takes care of this server for the life living on it. The very people he had swore to protect had ended up locking him inside this vault whole calling him a monster and what not. It's been 1 and half years since they have locked him inside while naming it for the safety of everyone. The one who nobody visited for months. The creator of the server. The one they forgot about after getting their ‘happily ever after'. The one who anyone would have pity on the moment they saw him in this state. He was trembling and flinching every 5 seconds. The boy ahd his eyes closed and just thinking how everything went wrong except the fact he made a family he always wanted even if he was not in the picture. He was very lonely man, no actual support of his own friends and family, even his own mother ended up disowning and hating him. She was the one who agreed to pick him up and left while giving him a disgusted look. That look still haunts him. That same look of proudness and love had turned into sour hatred and disgust mixed with disappointment. The warden let's the man with blue beanie torture him every single day. He knew he wouldn't be able to escape that's what sir said but the man with red hoodie and same mask as him but black and red said he just has to get out of the walls of the prison and he will take him to people he can call family, the one who would never betray him, the one that loves him. He will take him far away from everyone that betrayed him. He would never have to see them again.

Techno's POV
I don't know why but I think I am going to help Dream escape prison. I just don't know why. Now here I am in front of the prison.

3rd POV
The pink haired male entered the prison and told Sam to open the portal so he can come in and visit dream. After all the formalities and everything. As soon as he stepped in the vault and Sam was going to make the bridge come back, TNT were going off in back of the prison. Sam said he is gonna come back in a minute and he left. He picked dream up and the voices started again.

----After the breakout----

The blood god sat at the front seat of the horse and the green teletubbi sat at the back of the horse but suddenly techno stopped and jumped off the horse and motioned Dream to get off the horse. Dream got off. Dream asked “where are we going?" “I am leaving you here" the pink haired male spat out and got on his horse again “Wait don't leave me!!" The shorter male yelled as the pink haired male left.