"Babe, the other tracks are steep and dangerous. With your skills, what if you get hurt going down those routes?"

"I can't blame anyone else for my lack of skill, so I can only suck it up."

Yun Xi shrugged. "Let's go to the fourth track. It is smoother and the snow is thicker so it won't hurt so much even if I fall."

Mu Feichi frowned and turned to look at the skip map. He hesitated as he considered how to direct her from the dangerous fourth track to the third one.

"Do you have so little faith in my skills? Do you think I will let you fall?"

"It's not that I don't trust you, but I'm about to start school. I can't attend with a broken arm or leg, can I?"

"I'm here with you. I won't let you get hurt." His attitude was very firm.

She noticed that he seemed to have a reason to be against going to the fourth track. She stood up on her toes to touch his handsome face that was cold from the wind. She was not stubborn.

"All right! You're the boss. We'll go to the third track!"

All of a sudden, an extremely loud alarm went off before they'd even reached the beginning of the third track.

Mu Feichi stopped instantly. Yun Xi looked around, trying to find the source of the alarm. Upon realizing that it was coming from the cable car station, she instinctively grabbed onto the man standing beside her.

"What's going on? It's not an avalanche, is it?"

"Babe, stop being ridiculous. We're at the top of the mountain. An avalanche wouldn't affect us."

"Young Marshal, that doesn't sound like something you would normally say. Are you hiding something from me?"

Yun Xi turned her head and looked at him. With her sunglasses perched on the top of her head, she looked at his serious face with a scorching gaze.

Mu Feichi was about to lift his hand and touch her cheeks and try to change the topic, but Yun Xi immediately grabbed his wrist. She had no patience for his secretive behaviour.

"Young Commander, don't tell me that you don't know these people who have been watching us."

"Of course I don't know them." Mu Feichi wasn't sure whether to laugh or cry as he looked at her. Qi Yuan hurriedly ran over from the other side of the mountain.

Panting, he looked toward Mu Feichi and then toward Yun Xi. It took a while for him to stop panting before he could finally speak. "Commander, there has been an incident at the cable car station, but it should be fixed by the time we want to go down."

Since there had been an incident at the cable car station, even if they were to ski down the third track, they wouldn't be able to take the car back up nor would they be able to take the train down the mountain.

And, to attempt to drive back to the hotel from the end of the track, they would need to go around the whole mountain. It was too far and too dangerous.

Mu Feichi frowned as he considered implementing his backup plan.

At that moment, Yun Xi seemed to have thought of something. She looked at the man beside her with a serious look as she asked, "Young Commander, when we came overseas, did we bring a few tails with us?"

Mu Feichi narrowed his eyes and sighed. "Babe, I'll take care of this. They are probably here for me."

Just as she'd thought, her instincts had been right once again.

But when she heard what he said, she felt a little disappointed and kicked him in frustration. "So even at a time like this, I still don't have the qualifications to fight side by side with you?"