CHAPTER 6

Plz ignore the mistakes  
_______________________________________

After they finished treating bunny

Jk just look at tae and smile

Jk POV ~

U r Soo cute,I know u r not human u r aan angel 😇 who came here to bless by your looks. But this beauty belongs to this beast only ,I will make u mine soon jagi,u r mine and mine ,only Mine (in mind).

When tae feel like someone was staring at him he look up from the bunny and found jk staring at him with so much emotions like love, obsessed,care,happy ,tae blush a little
And decided to make a conversation with jk.

Tae:u-m,th-ank u..for helping me to treat this bunny *boxy smile*

Jk just look at him fondly and smile.

Few days later

Jin call tae saying it's emergency. Everyone gather at the living room and both beomgyu and tae seems confuse and Jin and Joon looks so happy which make tae more confuse and nervous at a same time.

Tae POV

What does appa hyungie and eomma want to talk about!?I think it's so important but they seems happy ,so I guess it's a happy news maybe.

Then beomgyu said

Gyu:what is it appa,why this old man call us ,I was busy with my dog ,

Jin:shut up r u really my son?

Gyu:I know u adopt me ,I'm not ur real son *fake cry*

Jin:shut up if u want to know why I call u guys here

Gyu:just spill the tea
.
Jin:*glare*ok ,so the thing is ,tae I want to tell u smthng *looking at tae*,baby yesterday Joon frnd who is just five yrs older than u came to us and he give us marriage purposal to u ,so baby *looking down*

Tae:eomma u r. Joking right ?*nervous and sad at a same time*

Jin:baby I'm sorry to say but I know he is older than u but still he is loyal,good looking,have well manner and he will take a good care of u baby,
R u understanding me baby??

I don't know what to do!!I don't want to do this but after my parents died they took care of Me ,just like their own son,never scold me ,I never did smthng for them. And if I say no , they will be sad ,what should I do?*glossy eyes*

Tae:I'm ready eomma*didn't look up*
.
Jin just hug him and said thank you

After sometime

In tae room

Tae was crying putting his hand over his mouth trying not to produce any sound.

Tae:I think it's time to forget u,but how??*crying*
I can't betray my family jk I'm sorry *crying*and he slept while crying*
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
??;u will be mine soon baby!*smirk*finally ,I wait for this moment from like a decade.

At evening Jin call tae again and said

Jin:baby bear , wait r u crying??if u don't want this marriage than it's ok baby but don't cry*sad and worried voice*

Tae:no eomma I'm just sad that I have to leave u guys ,I will miss u guys aloot*sob*

Jin:don't worry bear , we will meet whenever u want .ok??

Tae just nodded tears still streaming down through his cheeks

Jin:by the way bear ,ur marriage is after 2 days...

Tae:why this soon eomma ??

Jin:idk baby,but r u ok with it??

Tae was just lost somewhere else
Then jin voice make him to come in his sense

Jin:r u ready for ur marriage son??*smile*
.
Tae:*nodded looking down*

Then jin smile and pat his back then said

Jin: u should rest now son I think u r tired ,ur eyes seems bagg

Tae nodded and left the room

With tae

Right now I'm in balcony of my room,im feeling so Alone today ,what should I say??sad, heartbroken,???eomma seems Soo happy with this marriege,I'm just,*sob and hiccup*

But what should I do!I don't know is jk also like me the way I love him ,maybe it's only one sided ,maybe it's my fate, maybe I wasn't the right person for jk *sob hard *

Like this that night was gone ,next day tae decided to know jk ans as he decided to ask this to jk but he was nowhere to found and he got to know thàt jk was gone to another city for some urgent work.

Now tae loose every little hope he was keeping ,after that he seems like a body without soul.

Likt this 2days passed and today was the day when tae will marry an unknown guy.

Tae POV

Today I'm getting married to someone whom I haven't seen before. Today is the day I will be leaving my first crush ,I just want to runaway from here but I can't.

Soon Jin enters in tae's makeup room an said

Jin:wow my baby is looking Soo beautiful,*hug tae being emotional*my baby is a grown up boy now I can't believe u r getting married today ,*sob*.

Tae:*didn't say anything*

Jin:let's go son ,it's time to leave *smile*

Tae feels like his throat got dried ,his soul left his body,he feels lonely,helpless.

Soon they enter the aisle where the groom was waiting for them.

Now tae was Infront of the groom but still he didn't look up.

Joon:plss tae care of my son,he is our piece of heart*being emotional*

Then Joon place tae's hand in ?? Hands

Priest:ahhm ahmm(cough to get others attention)may I start??

??:yaa! start already

When tae hears the voice ,he immediately looks up,and meet with the same blacks orbs eyes he was wanting to see.

The person he was eager to see, with whom he want to embrace and never want to leave, was just standing in front of him with a smile, wearing a black dress. It was....

JEON JUNGKOOK

___________________________________________________

Plz VOTE 💜

I'm drooling 🤤🤤🤤🤤

I'm drooling 🤤🤤🤤🤤