"Before you and Harry got in here she did announce there would be an announcement tomorrow morning, I'm assuming she told you that earlier?" Pansy asks as Hermione nodded.

"What about I have no idea she wouldn't tell me just that there would be one and that she wants to meet with me tonight in hopes that Draco is awake." Hermione shrugs taking a sip of her drink.

They all sigh knowing this account event could very well be why all the professors have been acting weird these past few weeks. "We'll be alright no matter what it is." Harry says with a tone that's hard to decipher whether it was a statement or question.

Taking one last sip of her drink before getting up Hermione says, "Well I am going back up, are you all coming or will you be going back to the common room?"

They all get up to go with her as most of them were in classes all day and wanted to see Draco even if he wasn't awake yet. "We're all coming." Pansy says as she grabs Hermione's hand.

While walking back to the hospital wing, Hermione looks at the time. 4:30pm. Her meeting with the headmistress was at 8 so Draco had just over three hours to wake up. Knowing what this meeting could possibly be she couldn't do it without him.

As they round the corner to walk in Hermione's eyes go straight to the red head standing next to Draco's bed. Letting her emotions get the best of her again she hauls over to him as everyone stares wide eyed.

"Oh shit..." Blaise mumbles as they see Hermione charge at none other than Ronald Weasley.

Grabbing ahold of his shoulder, Hermione swings him around before pushing him backwards into the closest wall she could find. Putting her wand up to his chest, she is fuming while her hands start to get warm.

"What the bloody hell are you doing near him?! Haven't you and Lavender done enough damage?! You stay the hell away from us!" she screams at him as he looks at her with no expression, no emotion, nothing.

"What the fuck is happening?"

Knowing that voice anywhere, Hermione's head instantly whips to her side to see Draco sitting up looking at her with her wand against Ron's chest. Hermione gives Blaise and Harry a look to get Ron out of their as she runs over to Draco. Sitting on the bed next to him, he instantly pulls her into his arms. Tears immediately started flowing out of Hermione's eyes without her even realizing.

"Y-your alright?" she asks still buried in his shoulder.

"I feel like death but I'm alright. Are you alright? You didn't get hurt did you? Why were you trying to kill Ron?" he asks quickly pulling away to look at her.

She shook her head, "No you pushed me out of the way far enough that I didn't het hurt at all. You took all of the damage. I- Ron's not important " Hermione shakes her head as Draco wipes away her tears.

Madame Pomfrey came over as soon as Ginny had gotten her and gave Draco a potion to drink. "This will help with the pain and the healing. You were very lucky Mister Malfoy. You had broken four ribs, one of which punctured your heart but I was able to heal it and since you've been in here so long it should be almost fully healed. You need to take it extremely easy or else it will be a trip to Saint Mungos next time. It seems your head trauma has healed well since there is no memory loss. I'll let you put some normal clothes back on before I give you some potions to take back to your common room." she says closing the curtain behind her leaving Draco and Hermione alone.

Draco slowly changed as Hermione sat in her normal chair calming herself down. Hearing her sniffling, Draco sat down on the bed motioning for her to come over in between his legs.