the pill pt.1

Katie has always had a great figure, nice breasts, nice ass, but she didnt care for it, check wanted to be so fat she couldn't move, one problem, she never could, she never gained any weight, but one day, she discovered this pill on an add on her phone, it was a pill that could make you gain weight forever, sure it may take a while, but it would be worth it, she ordered the pill online and an hour later, she heard her doorbell ring, she went to see what it was, and it was the pill, it had a paper on how it worked, you took the pill before you go to bed, and it would start working, it was vague on how it worked, but it said it would only work in private, it was already almost 10:00, which was when she went to sleep, so when it turned 10:00, she took the pill and went to sleep, when she woke up, she was disappointed as she thought it didnt work, she sat up and got dressed, once she got her jeans on, her stomach expanded some, her jeans were tighter, did she gain weight, is this how it worked? She was very confused, she decided to wear yoga pants, a t shirt, and a sports bra, she went halfway down the steps, her stomach expanded again, her thighs expanded a tiny bit, and well as her boobs and arms, as she continued down the stairs, she rubbed her soft stomach, it was small and almost dome-shaped, she felt slightly turned on by her body getting fatter, she cooked breakfast, (bacon and eggs) and ate it, she cooked a large serving, as she was very hungry, she enjoyed stuffing herself untill she could barely move, she shuffled her way over to the couch, and on the way, her body got bigger, her yoga pants started to feel a little bit tight on her, mainly around her stomach, and her t shirt clung to her stomach and breasts, which started to droop a little, her thighs started to touch and her arms were bigger, she decided to get bigger clothes, right as she was about to open the door to get to her car, she gained weight again, her shirt starting to feel tight, she pushed her pants waistline below her stomach, and she walked to her car, her fat starting to jiggle as she walked, she felt a little turned on by this, too, she got a couple of outfits going up to the biggest size she could find, skipping one or two each time, she paid for them and went home, when she got inside, she got fatter again, her shirt starting to ride up a little bit, her breasts getting a little bigger and sagging a bit more, her thighs touching a little more and starting to stretch her pants, her calves expanding a little more, her arms a little bigger then before, she made herself a large meal and stuffed herself untill she couldn't move, as she struggled her way over to the couch, when she sat down, she got fatter again, her stomach almost touched her thighs, her thighs looking nice and big, her arms getting bigger, her breasts getting a little bigger and sagging a bit more, she laid down and took a nap, when she woke up, sitting up was a little more difficult then she thought it would be, when she got into a sitting position, her stomach was exposed as her yoga pants rolled down and her shirt slid up some, and sat on her thighs, her breasts were sagging almost all the way down and were much bigger, almost ripping her shirt, her legs and arms were noticeably bigger, she stood up, not being used to all the weight, it took her two tries, as she walked over to the stairs, she gained more weight, the seams of her shirt ripping, and her yoga pants ripping in multiple places, her fat bulging through and her shirt falling off as she stopped to catch her breath, she started to head up the stairs, with much difficulty and her pants ripping more, when she got up the stairs, she stopped to catch her breath, rubbing her stomach and felling her stretch marks, her clothes were a little tight in the first place, and her sports bra holding on for dear life as her breast were bigger then the bra, she went to her room and changed into the next size up, and she got fatter, she moaned a tiny bit at the feeling, her clothes were loose on her, she had to pull up her pants every few seconds while her shirt covered her stomach and breasts, which were no longer in any sort of confinement.