Chapter ten

It was none other than the king and queen themselves.
"MOM, DAD." Nino and Marinette yelled as they ran up to their parents and gave them a tight hug.
" Hello my children, welcome back we missed you." Said Queen Bridgette with tears in her eyes as she hugged the two teens in her arms along with her husband who was busy suffocating all three of them and crying his eyes out , After a few minutes King Felix pulled apart from his children and wife and went to the others to greet them.
"Hello Emilie, Gabriel, it's great to see you, I haven't seen you in years." he said and gave them a big hug. Damian who saw the moment to introduce himself to his future father-in-law, went up to him and bowed to him and said " Greetings Your Highness, my name is Damian Wayne, great to see you again." the King who recognized him from when he was only 4 years old replied with " oh, Damian you don't need to bow to me ,you and you brothers
are like my own sons and your gonna be my son-in-law (Damian and Marinette Blushed that.), Oh timmy, Jay, Richie how are you three, I see brucie's been feeding you good." He said, ''The three boys bowed their heads slightly before repiling with... " were doing wonderful, your highness, thank you for asking." Jason Said and Tim and Richard (Dick) nodded. "Oh no formalities, you family, where's Alfie and bruce. I haven't seen them in years either." Felix said " oh, father said he and Alferd will come here after they spoke to the villains in prison as you know." Damian replied trailing off at the end.
After another few minutes of introducing and reuniting they went inside and Marinette and Nino took the bat bros Chloe, Jon, and Rachel aside to give them a tour of the Palace.
"Okay, guys this is the throne room" Marinette said as they all marveled at the throne room.

After like 5 minutes of  looking at the artifacts in the throne room they went on to the rest of the room in the palace, (guys sorry I would have put more pics but I'm lazy and don't feel like looking for pics,so really sorry

After like 5 minutes of looking at the artifacts in the throne room they went on to the rest of the room in the palace, (guys sorry I would have put more pics but I'm lazy and don't feel like looking for pics,so really sorry.)which took way longer than they expected.
"Okay, here are your rooms, and Dami if you want you can bunk with me."(Bold is spoken in Arabic) Mari said as she showed them their rooms.

( this is the boys )

(This is for the girls)After they all got settled in it was time for dinner so they all got called to the dining room with the table full of food, Emilie,Gabriel and Natalie were already there waiting for them

After they all got settled in it was time for dinner so they all got called to the dining room with the table full of food, Emilie,Gabriel and Natalie were already there waiting for them. "Greetings again all of you, hope you like it here. Well anyway you should sit down and eat cause I could tell you that I'm starving" said king Felix as they sat down in their seats and started putting food on their plates.

( thats the dinning room just imagine the table filled with food)They all had a nice long conversation with each other as they ate their food and after that they all made their way to their rooms to have a good night's sleep

They all had a nice long conversation with each other as they ate their food and after that they all made their way to their rooms to have a good night's sleep.
*****inside Marinette's room*****
Marinette POV
I'm finally home, I can't believe it. It's been so long since I've slept in my own room,in my own bed, in my own home. I sighed as Dami entered the room with his suitcase. I smiled; it looked like he wanted to bunk after all. " looks like you wanted to be with huh dami". I said to him with a giggle as I walked up to a gave Him a small hug, I was about to pull away but Damian stopped me. He put his hand on my chin and lifted my head up as I felt his soft lip slowly pressing against mine, I froze at first but slowly gave in, our lips moved in sync as I smiled into the kiss. The kiss was long and passionate. It showed our love for eachother. I then, right in that place realized that Damian was the one, he was my future king, he made me happy. I missed him so much during the time we were apart. After about 3 or 4 minutes we pulled apart due to our need of oxygen, we parted and we placed our foreheads together. ( guys I've Never Wrote a kissing scenes before so pls don't judge)" I love you, Angle, more than you know." Damian said with smile and kisses me again. "Love you too Dami." I replied as our lips connected . We finally finished our little kissing kissing session we changed into our pjs and went to sleep.

*************************************************

Guys I'm so sorry for not updating in a  long time I've just been so damn busy with school and other activities I haven't gotten time to write. It's the weekend right now and I going to try to do another chapter by tomorrow or the dat after. Again I'm so sorry.😅 bye ✋