chapter six

When the group got to their tour guide they saw Rachel who started to blush madly when she saw Nino, who was red as a tomato when he saw Rachel. The two stared at each other for a while when they got interrupted by a chough coming from Marinette who was smirking at Nino. "welcome everyone my name is Rachel Roth and Ill be touring you around GA, if you have any questions do not be afraid to ask." Rachel explained then started the tour. and surprisingly Lila didn't cause any drama and kept her mouth shut.

**TIME SKIP TO LUNCH**

Marinette, Damian, Nino, Tim, Chloe and Jon were all sitting at one of the premium tables at GA eating lunch when Marinette decided to say " hey Nino, what was that with the tour guide you two were legit staring at each other the whole tour." she asked/teased Nino with a smirk " N-nothing Mari shut up." Nino said with a blush, then everyone else at the table got onto what Marinette was saying and decided to tease Nino even further, when Rachel came up to their table, " umm hey guys I was wondering if I can sit here with You guys today if you don't mind of course I can't just go-" Rachel was saying " NO!, I mean it's okay you can sit here if you want to." interrupted Nino while the others snickered ( when Damian hid his), so Rachel sat down and ate her lunch while talking to the others. Marinette knew she was Raven so she decided that they could tell her her secrets ( miraculous and royalty) so she would discuss this with Nino and tell her tomorrow.

**TIME SKIP TO AFTER SCHOOL AT THE MANOR**

When the two couples + Nino and Jon they found Selina and bruce cuddling along with Gabriel and Emilie, Dick with Kori' and Mari', and Jason with Barbara, they all were sleeping so the six thought they should invite Rachel to the Manor to watch at Movie.

Marinette, Damian, Tim, Chloe, Nino, Jon, and Rachel spent the whole night watching movies and it was getting late so Bruce said it was okay for Rachel and Jon to stay the night.

**TIME SKIP TO THE NEXT MORNING**

When the seven woke up the next morning they decided they would go to a cafe before walking to school, so they had breakfast with the others and got ready for school.

Marinette