3

Shinobu's visit to Tanjiro and Kanao's house! MODERN AU and this is also updated because I thought it was actually really cringe and please do not comment anything.. when I check notifications about this one-shot I made I legit cringe..

(THEY ARE ALL 18+ :) )

It has been more than a week since the two got married, and Shinobu and Giyuu decided to take a small little chat with them. It was mainly Shinobu's idea of course.

Shinobu has approved of this relationship but is still a little bit, no actually very stubborn to let go of her little sister in this 'weird' red-haired man's arms. What could happen to her? What will he do to her? This repeated in her mind but she often receives Tomioka's comfort and support, which soothes her down a little. 

"Shinobu, you're over thinking again." 

"Tomioka-san, how do you even know? Stop telling me and judging things that you're not even sure of." Shinobu gave him a annoyed but sweet smile.

"I know you very well Shinobu. It's all written on your face." Giyuu looked at her with his emotionless but caring look again.
He was prepared to take any insult from his wife, as he knows her too much since they have been married for years.

"I know Tanjiro's a good guy, but I can't help but worry about Kanao.." Shinobu sighed, placing her palm on her forehead.

Delivering an unexpected reaction from his words, she would normally look at Giyuu dead in the eyes anyway, caused him to be a little shocked. 

"It's okay, Kanao can handle herself very well and she's strong too, you know? Tanjiro would never do anything negative to her either." Giyuu said as he put his arm around Shinobu.

"I guess you're right. Thanks Giyuu." 

".."

"..?"

"Why are you looking at me like that?!"

"What do you mean..?"

"You have a seriously weird expression on your face right now. It gives me shivers." 

"..Ah.. Sorry.."

"I didn't mean it like that.."

And so this chapter lies here... I might edit some other chapters...........