2

Kanao has been receiving some letters lately, there was gifts, letters, many more. She wasn't surprised because a lot of boys had sent her some sappy love letters, plastered at her locker. But  there was this Love Letter that was special to her. But there was no signature at the end of the letter. The letter was always placed in the locker, not outside. So how does she write a letter back? She writes a letter and puts it in her locker so the person will receive it and answer it. She likes answering the letters given to her in her locker. 

She had told Aoi, Nezuko and Kanae about this. If she told Shinobu about it, she'd kill all the boys in the academy. Aoi's suggestion is that she find out who it is, such as waiting for him to open the locker and put the letter in it. Nezuko says that she could find information of all the boys in the academy (not all) that she knows. Kanae informed that Kanao should keep the letters, not trying to find out who it is, just continue. 

This day, Kanao received a letter. One was outside, one was inside. 

"Hmm... Which should I open first?" She mumbled to herself and opened the outside one first. She read the letter.

Dear...

Kanao-San. 

Hello, Kanao-San! My real name is Akiru Ren. I have been sending you these letters, and I have some feelings I want to confess with you. I love your appearance, your everything, you're so sweet and kind. I would like to ask you...

Please come to the Park today after school! I would be absolutely happy if you accept it! If you're going to say yes, please do come. Come, please come! You're the best to me.

-Akiru Ren  

Kanao decided that she shouldn't go. She glanced back and she saw Akiru far there, gazing at her. So much for a letter... She threw the letter in the same rubbish bin in her locker, full of love letters. Akiru walked away, and she opened the inside letter.

Hello Kanao-san! It's nice to write to you again. We've been writing together for a while! I'm happy that you get to reply my messages or letters. Please come to the Kamado Bakery after school, I think you're interested in finding who I am? 

If you're busy or more, it's alright if you don't come, I'll give you some time. You can meet me at 5p.m! 

Kanao tried to hide her blushing face.

KANAO POV:

Huh? Isn't that where Tanjirou is working? Is it... No, I'm thinking to much. It can't be him, right? No, it's not him...

-------------------------------------------------------------

Aoi peeked over.

"Kanaoooo, what are you reading?" She said as she peered over to look a bit of it.

"Aoi, it's rude of you to peek over there without asking!" Kanao said as she turned around.

"I'm sorry Kanao... But did 'he' say anything?" Aoi asked.

"Yes, he did. He told me to meet him at the Kamado bakery. And I'm going." Kanao replied happily. 

"Oh alright... Now you'll find out who he is. Except... I'm coming with you.. with disguise, who knows who he is? A jerk that's trying to rape you or anything? Nu-uh." Nezuko said. 

It shocked them two. 

"Nezuko?! You scared us." Aoi said.

"Hah! I've heard the whole conversation! And I think my brother might be it." Nezuko rubbed her chin in deep thought.

"Any reason..?" Kanao asked her.

"Well, he's been writing a lot recently. And I think he's coming." Nezuko said as Tanjiro walked pass by.

"Nezuko, we should be going now." Tanjiro said without knowing Kanao and Aoi were there.

"Yeah Nezuko, you should be going... You don't want to be late right..?" Kanao whispered. Tanjiro blushed red like a tomato when he saw the letter in Kanao's hands.

"What's the problem, Oni-chan.....?" Nezuko smiled and looked at him with the 'You're suspicious' look.

"Ah... Nothing.. It's getting really hot isn't it?" He chuckled nervously and sweated even more when Kanao tried to touch him.

After that, the two siblings left and they both went to class.

After school, (a few hours) Kanao stopped by the Kamado bakery.

Kie Kamado, Tanjiro's mother saw her.

"Fancy seeing you here Kanao! Would you like anything from our menu?" She winked at Kanao.

"Sure, a chocolate smoothie please!" She smiled politely and thanked her.

Kanao stared at the window. it was quite rainy and she enjoyed it. She glanced at the view from the window, and she only saw cars zooming by, or children with their parents walking with an umbrella. She watched the trees, the plants and customers. 

KANAO POV:

I can already see Aoi peering over... At that corner... Riight over there.. It's already 5pm, when will he come?  He told me to come here, right? I didn't read it wrong didn't I? 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

She took a deep breath and saw Tanjiro peeking. She suddenly got to herself. Nezuko saw her and ran to her. 

"Kanao-chan!!!!!! I know who it is!" Nezuko chirped as she giggled.

"Who is it?" Kanao asked. 

"Well I found out! And my brother told me not to tell anyone but... He's going to come! He's literally the writer-" When Nezuko was about to continue, Hanako called her and she came back to the counter. There was more customers entering. There was a new order coming up, so Hanako needed help. Nezuko waved back at her and went there. 

"Hey Kanao, I've been waiting for you!" Tanjiro said as he sat down beside her. Kanao blushed and looked at him.

"Tanjiro- Uhm, I'm waiting for someone- Gomen-" She was going to say it until she stopped, she blushed non-stop. 

"Kanao, I am the certain someone." Tanjiro smirked at her. 

"H-huh????" She was confused and blushed harder than ever. You can already see that Aoi was jealously crunching a cupcake, staring at Tanjiro with her shades. 

Kie came over to serve Kanao her smoothie. She stared at the blushing lovebirds. She didn't mind and served her the smoothie happily like Tanjiro wasn't there.

"It's my treat Kanao, no need to pay." Kie said and she walked to the customers to serve more. 

At the end, Kanao was still blushing hardly than ever. Eventually, they became the cutest lovers in the academy.

-end

Legend says that Kanao and Tanjiro are still writing to together till this day. But... Not for the GiyuTan shippers though 😭 They hardly agree to it 🖐️ But anyways I hope you did enjoy! I'm just a Tankana addict person.

Leave a comment or a vote! That'll make me happy asf 🖐️