Chapter4:The Burned House

Start from the beginning

Why does he want to kill me? I didn't even do anything to him.

"Why?", I ask concerned that someone wants to kill me.

"Jake, why is your doll coming after me and Elizabeth?", Lexy asks Jake with tears in her eyes.

"Cause I...I told him to and I didn't know he would try to kill Elizabeth", Jake says looking full of regret.

I back away from Jake. How could he do this to me? I can feel the tears in my eyes.

"How could you do that", I ask Jake, tears in my eyes.

"You gave that thing to my sister. You knew what he was and you put him in my house anyway.", Lexy says with tears in her eyes.

"I didn't mean...", Jake says with regret.

"I and Lexy could have died, what were you thinking", I ask Jake feeling betrayed.

"You told him to hurt me, and Elizabeth almost died too. Jake did you tell him to kill me?", Lexy asks Jake almost crying.

Jake doesn't say anything and the look on his face looks like regret. How could he?

"Oh, you freak!", Lexy says pulling my hand to go with her.

"Lexy, Elizabeth, I...", Jake tries to say to us but gets interrupted by Lexy.

"You're so dead!", Lexy yells while pulling me with her.

"Where are you going?", Jake asks us pulling our arms.

"Get off of me.", I say to Jake terrified that I almost died. We pull our arms away from him and walk away together.

"You can't tell anyone.", Jake says to the both of us.

"Watch us.", Lexy says pulling me with her. I can't believe he would do that.

"Look, anyone who's told the truth about Chucky has been put away or worse. Mostly worse. No one is gonna believe you. It's just us.", Jake says to the both of us.

"I know you both are pissed at me right now, but you're both still alive...", Jake says to us.

"Oliver isn't.", I mutter sadly to Jake and Lexy has a tear going down her eye.

Jake looks confused. "What?", Jake asked me.

"He's dead. He died in the fire.", Lexy says almost crying for his death to Jake confused.

"A fire that wouldn't have even happened if you didn't send Chucky after Lexy.", I say to Jake pissed after what he did.

"Maybe we're still alive, but that doesn't mean you didn't kill anyone at that party.", Lexy says to Jake.

"Stay the hell away from me and Lexy.", I say to Jake.

"Elizabeth", he mutters to us but we go into the room.

I can't believe he would do that to us, and I wasn't even supposed to die. Now I have a psychotic doll coming after me and I don't even know what to do.

I decided to go check on Junior because he had to go check his lungs and I feel bad.

"Hey Lexy, I'm going to check on Junior ok?", I tell Lexy and she looks at me and nods.

As I was about to leave I see her parents and Lexy looking at her sister on the bed. Poor Caroline.

I leave the room and start looking for Junior's room. I finally find it and decide to go check on him.

I see Junior on the bed with a tube in his nose looking tired.

I go toward his bed and Junior looks at me with a smile.