Chapter4:The Burned House

At the scene of the house after the horrific house burning with Chucky.

Chucky tries to kill Elizabeth and Lexy while the house burns with no escape.

Being here at the hospital with Lexy and my mom is great, but not great at all. A doll was trying to kill me and Lexy.

Still can't believe that was happening while the fire was burning and spreading.

I can't even believe Lexy and I are alive after what happened, maybe Jake has something to do with this.

As I'm sitting in the hospital with Lexy worried that a doll is going to kill us again. That's not even the worst part.

The worst part is that Oliver burned in the fire, he was a jerk but he didn't deserve to die.

I told Lexy we need to talk to Jake, he was the one who brought the doll to school. There must be something happening. Right?

My mom was obviously worried about me but I have to stay in the hospital for a while. I guess my mom went to the cafeteria to eat something.

I'm with Lexy because I guess her sister had it worst with her lungs. I feel bad because I feel like it's our fault.

I can't believe that we almost got murdered by a doll and everyone was almost burned to death.

I heard everyone's okay except Oliver, he didn't deserve to die. I really hope I never see that doll ever again.

As I get out of my thoughts, I see Jake looking at Caroline.

I and Lexy look at each other and come towards him to ask him questions as to why we almost got murdered.

"Jake!", I say as I grab his shoulder to get his attention. He looks at Lexy surprised.

"You're here.", he says confused.

"Chucky did it. Did he kill you dad too?", Lexy asks about to cry after what happened. Jake nods at Lexy's question.

My eyes widen. I can't believe that Chucky killed his dad, why would he do that?
"Holy shit!", Lexy says surprised like I am right now. We start following Jake as he walks.

"I mean, fuck.", Lexy says can't believe she's hearing this.

"Yeah.", Jake agrees to her.

"How?", I ask confused about how Chucky can kill someone.

"I don't know.", Jake answers my question unfazed.

"Well, when did you find out?", Lexy asks Jake confused.

"Talent show.", he says to Lexy. Holy shit! That wasn't even him, that's so fucking crazy!?

"So that was him talking? For real taking?", I ask Jake still confused.

"Yeah.", he answers my question. We continue walking.

"What a dick", Lexy mutters under her breath referring to Chucky.

Jake looks at both of us. "Where is he?", Jake questions us confused.

"Well, last time I saw him, he was in my room, surrounded by fire, after he tried to kill me and Elizabeth.", Lexy says honestly with fear.

Jake looks confused. "But you didn't see him die?", he asks the both of us.

"No, but I mean, half the house burned down..", I say then gets cut off by Jake.

Jake turns around away from us. "No, it doesn't matter...Okay, I have to find him and make sure he's dead, cause if he's not, he's gonna come after you again. Maybe even you Elizabeth.", Jake says as we follow him.