Chapter 4: Library (Hiyori)

Start from the beginning

They just decided without me.

" Actually, I have........". And....they drag me before i can finish.

Ishizaki...... I'm sorry. Well i guess before going back to class, I go get him.

At cafeteria.

I scan the cafeteria and don't see anyone from my class or anyone else i know. Thank god. Ichinose, Minami and Shiranami have get their food, they already secured the table. Shiina and I still making decisions what foods should we order, she look like having some problem choosing the food or more like she don't know how to use it.

She nervously look at the machine.

"Take your time, we are the only ones using it." I said to calm her down and it work. She take a deep breath and then push the button.

Shiina:" thank you for waiting for me ayanoukouji-kun."

"It nothing, is this your first time using that machine."

Shiina:"hehe look like i has been found out. I never eating here before because i don't have anybody to invite, that why i invited you ayanoukouji-kun" she says embarrassingly.

"What about Ichinose, Shiranami and Minamikata, you guys look like getting along pretty welll."

Shiina:" yeah, i really happy to be with them, it just that... sometimes i prefer to be alone"

"Then why you invite me"

Shiina:" because.....(why i invited him? We just met, what wrong with me!)" She blushing so hard, better don't asked her any further.

We got our food but she having a hard time carrying the food with her bag. The bag look pretty heavy tho.

"Let me carry that" i offered a help.

Shiina:" no, you don't have to trouble yourself ayanoukouji-kun" she says while shaking his head.

"It okay, here" i snatch the bag from her hands. I don't want her to trip over nothing.

"Arigatou, ayanoukouji-kun......" She said in low voice and blushed a little while smile at me. What an angel.

Finally, we reach our table.

Minami:" Emmmm ara~ look like you two have a great time together." she smile but doesn't reach her ears.

Shiina:" I-it nothing, ayanoukouji-kun just help me carrying my bag" her cheeks a little red.

Ichinose:" Emmmm, you so kind a-ya-nou-kou-ji-kun" not you too.

"Sigh, I just helped, everyone will do the same"

Shiranami:" I d-dont think so ayanoukouji-kun, i can't imagine anybody else help me like you did last time ayanoukouji-kun."

Ichinose and minami:" ohh tell me every single details" their eye's a little scary.

Shiranami:" Eeeee! h-help me ayanoukouji-kun!"

Nope, can't do that.

While shiranami try to explain what exactly happened before, i silently try to escape from here. Just when i turn around someone is grabbing my hand.

 Just when i turn around someone is grabbing my hand