Chapter 4: Library (Hiyori)

Start from the beginning

(She cute right, just want to point that out.🌚)

Shiina:" I'm Hiyori Shiina from class-B"

"Ayanoukouji Kiyotaka, class-C"

Shiina:" ayanoukouji-kun, are you often came to library?"

"No to often, in some cases like to borrow a books or study for exam" i lied.

Shiina:"Ohh I to came here to borrow books! But you got here pretty early ayanoukouji-kun, by any chance you still don't eat lunch, want to eat together?!" Wow she so bright. But i have to refuse.

"Well...... actually......."

"Hiyori-chan!" Someone call her. Oh shit, i know this voice.

Ichinose:" there you are, where you been?"

Shiina:" sorry to worry you ichinose-san."

Ichinose" mou, just call me honami already"

Shiina:"hehehe, wakatta!" She giggle a little bit.

I look away, try to not make eyes contact. Please don't notice me.

Ichinose:"With who you talkin..... Eh?!!! Ayanoukouji-kun" sigh, it can't help.

"Yoo, long time no see"

Shiina:"wait, you guys know each other?"

"We met in first day"

Ichinose:" Well, i don't saw ayanoukouji-kun in month." She sulked a little.

"We in different class so it kinda hard to see each other right." I lied. I without doubt avoided every student from other class that i know.

Ichinose:" but it's still possible to came across each other but if you avoided me then...... "

"You just overthinking" damn it, she sharp.

Ichinose:" Emmm is that so......" She don't look satisfied with my answer but just brush it off. Thank god.

Ichinose:" btw what you guys talked about"

Shiina:" we just talking about novel and i try to invited ayanoukouji-kun to have lunch together." No!no!no! Bad move.

Ichinose:" Oh! That great idea let go to cafeteria together." Ichinose clap her hands happily. No, it's not great. If other student see me eating with two beauty i will get unwanted attention.

"I.." before i can finish.

"Honami-chan, Hoyori-chan" great, now what.

Ichinose:" Chihiro-chan,kozue-chan, here!"

Minami:" there you are, wait? Ayanoukouji-kun?" she look surprise.

Shiranami:" H-hai Ayanoukouji-kun." Shiranami great me with smile.

"Sigh..Yoo"

Minami:" don't 'yoo' me, i don't saw you since first day!" Why she mad?

Shiranami: S-same, i don't have a chance to thank you ayanoukouji-kun."

Ichinose and Shiina:" you know ayanoukouji-kun too?" Good, look like they don't notice what shiranami said.

" Yeah" they both spoke at the same time.

Ichinose and Shiina: Emm.........." They stare at me. I immediately look away. Damn that was bad move, i look more suspicious. Where the man was once called "Destruction" goes?". I make to many blunder this day.

Ichinose:" we about to grab lunch together, want to join?"

Minami:" I in!"

Shiranami:" M-me to"