"That's not what I remember happening when we were sixteen." Sai said, his arms crossed over his chest. If there's one thing that changed over the years, it was Sai's overprotectiveness of Sakura and Naruto, he could  clearly see before his mind's eye, the image of  Sakura kneeling on her knees, eyes wide open  as she experienced something only she could have seen.
The most bewildering thing was, Sasuke actually looked remorseful, now Sai also knows that he has some serious flaws when he was first introduced to Team Seven. His atrocious nicknames made Sakura and Naruto want to pummel him to the ground, which he could clearly remember Sakura doing when she got an opportunity. Yet despite all that, they still risked their lives to save him. It's a debt he would never be able to repay.

"...I... " Sasuke looked troubled now, as if he was now remembering what had happened in the past, his denial was not needed. He knew what he had done, no used in trying to deny it anyways.

Konan sighed, it wasnt everyday she gets to bully an Uchiha, seeing how she was dead for the past how many years, she's gonna milk this opportunity.
"I see." She really didnt, but oh well.
"Then, I suggest try approaching them in a different manner? The look on your face just screams murder its no wonder that they chose to scram instead of fighting, and I believe a fight between the three of you would have leveled this entire village."

Shisui scoffed.
"Leveled? No offense Sasu-chan, but Hime and Naruto would have kicked your ass fair and square."

Itachi coughed into his fist at that, turning his head to the side but Deidara had already spotted the little smirk there, Itachi also believed that Sasuke would have gotten his ass kicked, huh, well would you look at that.

Tenten huffed out a laugh, gaining the  the attention of everyone in the room as she rises to her feet.
"I'll pass on the message to them for you, but I suggest giving them some space right now." She said, an overly polite smile on her face, which sent a chill down Sasuke's spine, he had never feared Tenten before, the girl wasnt a bit scary to him, but right now he felt as if he was under the gaze of an angry dragon.

Hidan scoffed loudly as he elbowed Shisui in the ribs, the man practically had hearts in his eyes as he watched Tenten rip into his younger cousin.
"Calm down lover boy, you're behaving like a dog in heat."

"Shut the hell up, cant I admire how subtly aggressive she's being with my cousin." He sighed, absolutely fucking dreamy, Hidan made a face at him, wondering if he could knock the bastard out without anyone noticing.

"Okay, now that's taken cared off." Tenten said, breaking him out of his thoughts.
"Let's get out of here now, I have things to do and there's to much men in my sister's apartment. "

Sai rolled his eyes at her, raising up from where he sat at the foot of Sakura's bed.  True, Tenten and Konan were the only two women inside here, so they really should scram before someone decides to come visit and sees them Instead of Sakura.

Now, wouldn't that be interesting?.

The door to the Hokage's office slid open with a bang, causing Sakura and Naruto, who were crowding Kakashi's personal space, to look up.  The Hokage himself looked bored as hell, like he didnt have two full grown Shinobi hanging off his arms.

Tenten looked at them with the most unimpressed look on her face.
"You two left me to deal with damage control, to slack off in the Hokage's office?."

Naruto grinned at her sheepishly, a finger scratching the left side cheek.
"We didnt mean to." He said, sending her puppy eyes, which made Tenten's own gaze narrow.
"But did you see the look on Sasuke's face, it practically screamed kill us."

Tenten sighed, rolling her eyes to the heavens above, she stepped to the side, revealing a grinning Deidara and an amused looking Konan standing behind her.