"Fear the Lord and depart from evil"

I woke up, I was in a God damn police car. Somehow my gunshot wound was gone. The angel didn't do shit. I must have hallucinated. I looked in the side mirror of the police car, I was cut and bruised up. They beat me in my sleep, what did I do that's so bad? Jonathan deserved to get his ass kicked, right? It didn't matter now though, I was already going to the "big house". God, are you there? Why am I here? It wasn't my fault. Why didn't that angel help me? The officer noticed that I was awake and he mocked me. "Rise and shine pretty boy, I hope you said good bye to daddy." He is not my father! "Look kid I don't give a flying shit who he is, you'll wish he was still alive when you get to where you're going. Still alive? No! You didn't! I yelled. "The old man tried to help you when you were asleep. I had already warned him before. But he tried to help you, so I shot him. BANG! Right in the forehead. Haha..haa. People like you and him deserve this stuff, I don't know what kind of God would make you anyway. Just a bunch of wasted space in the world." Tears came to my eyes, I didn't know if I should believe what he said, but if he died then I have no one left. Tears streamed down, there's no way they would've killed him, it's the police they're the good guys right? My tears rolled, I smelled something, like bacon, burning...  I look towards the smell, my tears burned the car seat I sat in. I jerked a little, my hands handcuffed behind me. I started twitching, I didn't black out this time. Aaahhhh!! "Kid, shut the hell up back there!" Aaaahh! Another yell came from me that I couldn't control. My hands started steaming and my handcuffs started to melt. The officer must have seen something. When he saw my eyes he gave the same frightened face that Jonathan gave me. His face immediately became a smile, a crooked smile. "Ha ha ha. There he is." I broke my chains and started banging on the bullet proof glass that separated me and him. I cracked the glass and he quickly stopped the car. He jumped out and walked slowly away from the car. GET BACK HERE! I yelled. I pushed the door as hard as I could, it broke off. I ran as fast as I could to get to the officer. But when I got to him, he looked different...sinister. I reached him and threw a punch. He surprised me and grabbed my arm. What the fuck? His hands were scolding hot. Ffuuuu! I yelled. "Hurts doesn't it Danny?" He sounded very familiar. "You think you're special? There are thousands of us!" "Nooo!" Another voice yelled towards the guy holding my arm. "I think he's special!" I looked back, it was the angel again. This time he looked angry. He flew as fast as he could to the officer holding me. Shit. I flinched, but he didn't touch me. The officer was running away now. I sighed in relief. When I looked over to the angel, he had caught the officer. And he took out what looked like a bat, sword thingy. He pierced it through the officer. I gasped. Angels don't kill. Do they? He called my name, but I wasn't angry anymore. I was actually a little scared. So I ran, I jumped again, hoping to get far. I did, and I jumped at least 50 feet. I was losing altitude, and I saw something in front of me. It was faint, but getting more clear. Fuck. It was electric cables. I tried to duck, but it caught my neck and made me flip back. I landed on my head in the freeway. The angel grabbed me by my arms and started carrying me off. Blood was rushing out of my head, and I was getting dizzy. No I can't fall asleep again, I have so many..so many...ques... I fell in deep sleep once again. I hope this is really an angel taking me to paradise. But based off of my luck, that's highly unlikely.