She stands in front of me stunned, the only sound that can be heard is our breaths, noticeably faster and heavier than normal.

I swallow, feeling the lump in my throat "okay then," I whisper as she still refuses to do anything but unfortunately for me doing nothing answered me louder than she could ever.

She nods her head softly "sorry."

"It's okay, but I don't think I can be in your class anymore. If you need me, and I know I'm the last person you'd want to call, but if you need to feel safe I'll do my best."

She nods her head. I wrap my arms around her neck hugging her goodbye. I lean in to her cheek kissing it gently, my lips linger against her skin as she slowly moves her head. Her hands hold me close to her as she moves her lips towards mine. With one last breath in her lips tangle with mine while my hands run through her hair.

"Natasha," I breathe.

"I know," she clears her throat as she backs away from me "goodbye Y/N."

I let her make this choice because I needed her to show me that she didn't want me, that she's not ready to risk it but as I walk towards the door I can't help but feel that I am ready.

Ready to have her push me away and reject me, ready to just try because she kissed me and if this were a perfect world we'd be hand in hand and I have no reason to believe she'd be opposed.

I place my hand on the door handle, ready to walk away, but not quite as ready as I needed to be.

I twist the lock. I walk back over to her, she doesn't say anything but she knows what I'm doing and she makes no effort to question me.

I pull her by her neck towards me until my lips find hers synchronising together like they'd always meant to. "I was hoping you'd do that," she smiles as she catches her breath.

"Then why'd you let me leave?"

"I don't think I would've ever let you step out that doorway. In no version ever would letting you leave be a better idea than making you stay... Even if that does make us insane."

"We're so fucked," I breathe.

"I know," she kisses me "I hope you know I hate you."

"I promise I hate you too," I kiss her back.

Her hands hold me closer to her, squeezing my waist gently.

"You don't have be so gentle with me," I whisper to her.

This doesn't have to happen in a house, in a bed or somewhere special we're not in love and we hardly know each other this is just pure need.

"Oh honey please." She spins my by my waist so that my backs to her, she pulls down the zipper on my dress. She wraps my hair around her fingers as she holds in place off the back if my neck.

I suck in a sharp breath as I feel light kisses dampening the scorching skin on the back of my neck. She makes her way around the front of my neck as she walks me forwards towards her desk.

She stops right as I reach the wooden table, she let's go of my hair, as she does she runs her hand down the back of my neck tracing the softest line down my spine. Chills. Chills as she pulls the straps off my shoulders, chills as she whispers in my ear, chills as she turns my head to kiss me from behind me.

"You're a smart girl Y/N if you want this then you know what to do," she husks lowly in my ear as she forces the lightest pressure on the small of my back.

I swallow as I nod my head. My hips flush to the table I bend over for her, hitching up my dress over my ass, the fabric now only gathered around my waist.

"You're so good for me," she praises. She drops to her knees and begins kissing up my thighs. I feel her hands hook around my underwear "can I?"

"Yes," I say breathlessly. Desperately, I wait for her torturously slow movements to finish as she slips the lace down my legs.

"Natasha," I let out her name almost as a whine.

She grabs my hand gently. She begins to rub delicate circles on my skin "I know." she taps my leg for me to move it slightly, for her.

She places butterfly kisses over me, sending jolts through my body each time her lips touch my clit. Her tongue rolls over me back and forth between kisses, my hips move with her creating that friction I've been craving.

I hold her hand tighter as I feel myself coming closer. It's getting harder and harder to control myself. "Natasha I'm gonna- Natasha stop," I pant breathlessly.

She let's go of me as she stands back up, I stand up and turn around to face her "let me look at you, I wanna watch you."

She nods her head as she leans in to kiss me. She sits me on the edge of her desk, her fingers push inside of me as her thumb brushes over my clit.

I start unbuttoning her shirt, pushing it away from her chest kissing her, leaving marks until I physically couldn't, my moans forcing me to stop.

"How's that for you angel?" she questions as she curls her fingers. "Umhum," I nod my head, I hold her right not wanting her to let go "I'm- mph," I breathe "Natasha."

I can't keep my eyes off her as my legs shake around her, my breaths fall messily, my hips jolt as the sensitivity builds.

"Keep your eyes on me," she whispers.

I struggle to catch my breath as I come down from my high.

"Natasha... take these off," I tell her as I trace my finger over the fabric still slightly covering her body from me.

She looks a me devilishly, a smile on her face. "Oh but you can leave the heels on if you like."

She laughs lowly. "If I like? Or if you like?" She challenges.

"Of course they're for me now leave them on for me Professor Romanoff, can you do that for me?"

She scoffs as she smiles "don't professor Romanoff me."

"You don't like that?" I tease.

"I never said that- just quit playing and do something to me before I leave... I still hate you," she mutters and she strips for me, leaving  her underwear and heels on like requested.

I stand up in front of her, not far off her hight, even in her heels. "Don't worry about it I don't need you to love me, or even like me I just need you to do as your told."

"You're bold."

She gasps lowly as I draw patterns over the lace  between her thighs. "I know."

A/N- here's the first half of this chapter the se half i think wanna do in Natasha's POV ANYWAY... if there's anything y'all wanna see or have happen let me know

Also yuhhh the chapter titles are song titles because ✨greys inspo✨ anyway have a wonderful day