Chapter Two

Y/n and her group of friends stopped what they were doing and looked towards Nezu. Suddenly, the birthday girl grinned as her friends started to groan, mumble, and a curse. "Pay up~" Y/n chirped as every one of her friends gave her a stack of US dollars, "Told her there were talking animals like Hawk." "THAT WAS AN ANIME SHOW," Jeff screeched in anger and confusion, "HOW WERE WE SUPPOSED TO KNOW THERE WERE GOING TO BE REAL TALKING ANIMALS!?" "Is no one going to wonder why the talking animal is here?" Masky asked.

Jeff took a knife, launched at him, but was stopped by Y/n. "Now~ now~ Jeffy," She calmly stated, "I want to hear what he has to say!" She brought out a golden fan, that reminded Nezu of a certain someone, and smiled widely. "He's really interesting~."

"Hello there," Nezu chirped, "I'm principle Nezu; I could be a dog, a mouse, a bear, WHO KNOWS." Y/n giggled and put away the fan letting Nezu get a good look at her eyes: those dull lifeless eyes. 'What happened to you?' he grimaced. "Well~ Nezu," Y/n giggled, "what gave you the courage to jump into our humble home?" She gestured around the room, a wide grin spread across her face, showing off her fangs.

"Actually I was wondering if I could talk to the five of you," Nezu gestured to the group of friends-- minus Jeff. The five pasta's eyes grew wide but for different reasons: the boys was because they were surprised, while Y/n --was faking yet showed some interest. "Well that can be arranged," she mused without her grin dropping. "However, it's my birthday, and we really want to celebrate it, so come back tomorrow, yeah?" Nezu looked stunned, but soon nodded with a smile as well, as well as leave the room.

Y/n's P.O.V

"Now~ where were we?" I looked towards my group of friends. "We wanted to give you our gifts," BEN smiled holding out a Nintendo case towards me, to wich caught my attention. "Ara~ BEN want a lovely gift," I grinned pulling out my fan. When I pulled out the Nintendo, he stood his hand inside, and pulled out a backpack; however, that wasn't it, the front pocket was for pets that happened to have a demon puppy inside: this indeed piqued my interest. "What a lovely puppy~," I rejoiced while taking the puppy out.

Then it started shifting through different breeds and sizes; making me interested more. "I found him while playing one of my video games," BEN explained, "Thought you would like him." My smile widen, "like him, I LOVE HIM."

Your eyes flickered a little surprising them; it somehow brought a soft smile to their faces to think you could feel emotions even if it's for just a second.

You placed the puppy on the ground, walked towards the center, with a microphone in hand. "It's time to play~!" Everyone shouted cheers as you set up your slaves around the mansion.

Slaves
-Souls you collected that work for you.
-Acquire them by killing any entity.

"Let the games begin~," you sang and sat on top of chair as you floated to the top to spectate the game. "Wonder if they could beat my highscore~."

A/N: What should the puppy's name be? I'll let you decide.