Chapter 57: Advancement

The next morning, Octavia felt a body settling over her. Her mate's body molded itself perfectly to her and in a few seconds, a warm hand began to stroke her hardened shaft. When she opened her groggy eyes, verdant ones stared right back at her.

"Good morning, ai hodnes," Lexa whispered. The future Luna woke up aroused this morning and seeking her alpha's attention, lifted the thin sheet covering her alpha and saw little O at attention. Stroking the member and hearing Octavia moaning, made Lexa more aroused and so she settled herself on top of Octavia and slowly began to grind her center onto O's cock.

"Good morning, my love," O responded, her hands gripping Lexa's waist and guiding the omega to impale herself on the alpha's cock. Lexa then sought her mating bite and began to suck it, leaving red marks around it. "I love this morning," O said, grunting a little as Lexa rode her.

"I'm really horny," Lexa teased and O chuckled.

"Yes and I love that you are," O said, one of her free hands caressing Lexa's back. The bed began to shake a little and Clarke mumbled something but fell back asleep.

"Don't worry, we'll rock her to sleep," Lexa mumbled, gasping a little as O's cock slightly nudged her clit, sending a delicious shiver up her cunt.

O chuckled and nodded agreeingly. The mates moved in sync with each other; Octavia filling and stretching her mate as they both began to moan when suddenly, they felt a nudge.

"The twins are up as well," O said as she felt her pups kick and Lexa chuckled. The twins kicked two more times before settling down. All the while, both mates gasped and grunted as they made love. Within a few minutes, O had knotted her mate and began rutting, shaking the bed a little faster. Clarke moaned a little at the movement, but continued sleeping.

Then, Lexa's teeth sank into Octavia's neck causing the alpha to come unexpectedly. Spurts of hot cum filled Lexa as she moaned. A few minutes later, she fell asleep on top of her alpha.

A couple of hours later, Clarke woke up to someone nuzzling her mating bite. When she looked behind her, Lexa had her arm around Clarke's breast and her mouth was pressed tightly to the omega's neck. Clarke smiled then lifted her head a little to look behind Lexa and didn't see Octavia. Then, the smell of food wafted in the air and her stomach growled. Untangling from her mate, Clarke went to the bathroom, took a quick bath, brushed her teeth and put on her underwear and one of Lexa's shirts.

Walking to the kitchen, Clarke found O making breakfast. "Good morning, babe," Clarke said, wrapping her arms around O's waist from behind.

"Morning, babe. How'd you sleep?" the alpha asked.

"Good, except for you and Lexa shaking the bed early this morning," Clarke replied and Octavia started to laugh.

"Yeah, we did," O said and then turned around to look at Clarke. Cupping the omega's face lovingly, Octavia kissed her, twirling her tongue inside Clarke's mouth, tasting the sweetness that is her mate. Clarke moaned and pressed herself closer to Octavia. The alpha then guided the omega against the wall and began to kiss her neck, leaving hickeys all over Clarke's neck.

Clarke could feel O immediately get hard and the smell of arousal hit her nostrils. In her rut induced state, Octavia quickly pulled out her cock and with her fingers, pushed Clarke's panties to the side and inserted her cock. Grunting close to Clarke's ear, Octavia thrusted faster and deeper. Clarke could feel the pheromones emitting from O's body. The smell of musk, rain and rose petals further made her center leak slick, lubricating the alpha's cock even more.

"Fuck, you feel so good," Clarke said in between her gasps and heard her alpha chuckle.

"You feel good too, babe," O said, through her grunts and with her hands, she supported Clarke's ass as she filled and stretched her mate. The omega lifted her hips, wrapping her legs tightly around Octavia's waist, syncing her movements with her alpha's thrust and in a matter of minutes Octavia inserted her knot and then both gasped as they came. Octavia's body shivered as she filled her mate with her seed. Clarke's body had become limp and languid by then. As best as Octavia could, she walked with her mate to the edge of the counter and placed Clarke on it. They both rested and tried to calm their racing heartbeats when Clarke started to move again.